Many people who have been guided to my blog post are Andromendan starseeds, so very likely if it resonated. I used to be an underwater videographer, shooting all kinds of scuba footage all over the world. Sending you lots of love and blessings . The content produced by YourTango is for informational and educational purposes only. Im not saying I believe or dont believe, but I came across information from different sources that have me considering the possibility of Andromedan Starseeds, and I was really thrown by some of the information in the article. people always tell me i need to be more respectful of authority, which is true i suppose, but i just cant. It has been a very lonely journey here but I know I have so much to give and teach and share. I am interested in what other races I have incarnated as, and will do a Starseed activation soon. Happy to meet a fellow Swedish Andromedan Thanks for sharing your story. This is a very rare but good thing, and very much needed today. Im an ancient history fan. I went through an ego death, and I feel I am becoming my True self. Hi I just had a reading and found out I am from Andromedan and Sirius star systems And your explanation describes me exactly.. I had a dream once, many years ago of being on a different planet with different beings, as though I was returning home to them, rather than Earth being my home. And it scared people. I am not really understanding. I know I came for Mother Earth as I care for her deeply . Took the dcfs case to the illinois supreme court and they wouldnt hear it. These starseeds have strong Libra influence in their natal chart. 100% reflects my personality and mission. Mother Gaia needed help and a call was sent out. I know Im a healer, I came here to heal people. Have been suffering almost my whole life from anxiety disorders but finally (in my late 30s) I started to wake up. So truly showing me the truth of the corruption . I have no manipulative bone in my body and struggle to understand how some do. I was told I was, but then also was told I was a pleaidian . Read more about. Ive known I was a starseed. I go to Beti Kotevski, you can find her online. Hard to imagine. Amazing! Very good article. Your article RESONATES. Someone who does healings told me I am one. I went off my meds bc they are poison duh. Much love <3. Thank you so much for the loving and centered clarification! In a channeling I was told that my mission is to be a guidance counselor for humanity, and combine creativity, wisdom and knowledge. It all makes sense now . Beautiful! Wohoo!! I know I am an Andromedan. Respectfully yours, . I wasnt sure why I was so different, now I know where I came from! Hi! how does one not have empathy or remorse when dumping oil into an innocent ocean?! What is the big picture? I just learned that I am a Starseed and Andromeda was once my home. It never changed my heart I still always help those that came to me showed love when I was led to . Blessings to you, your twin and all the starseeds working on raising mother Gaia and all her children to glory. Both me and my twin flame are nomads, thats actually why we ended up meeting each other in Spain. For a short while I thought I was solely Pleiadian, but felt drawn to more. But can we be some kind of hybrid? Susan Brunton This resonated with me on so many different levels. I Achieved Self Realization on May 21st 2020 and AM now well on my way to full Ascension with MY Higher God Self Ra. I feel one is deep and the other is the network of biological processes that keep me alive. I only use technology but not really into it. I believe I am an Adromaden. And my anger has come into full control. There are around 800 000 Andromedan starseeds on Earth, making it one of the more rare races. I dont like religions, I always want freedom to create and explore the world, and I always have questioned myself Is this really my family?, Thats beautiful You have a star family who is always guiding and supporting you. I want to come home. I have drawn spirals my whole life and Ive never understood the cruelty here on earth, especially towards animals . I sure would like to know more about this and myself. Im a nobody why come to me. And yes, I can relate to everything you mentioned. See like now I feel perhaps Ill be judged for this but Ive reached a point I dont truly give a shit. I recently found out that I am from Andromeda and was looking for information to find out as much as possible. Even as a young child I was interested in space and was having philosophical discussions with friends about the origin of the universe. Long story short. And sometimes I just disconnect from all technology because it gets so impossible to breathe, also always wanted to do a trip around the world. Its cool because now I can actually understand quite complex science without any university type education. I knew my whole life my soul is from there. I cannot believe how accurately and completely I identify with Indigo and Andromedan. They fled during the Lyran-Draco wars, in which the pursuit of greed, power, and control forced the lyran race to flee to other nearby systems. Or do you have to go to a certain kind? In prison! And why are we magnets for bullies? I love Andromedans, you are deeply wise, but very measured. Im so happy to come across your site. Most relates to me as wel but Im not thin or thick just inbetween both, this is the only thing Im worrying about. Thank you so much for this article I loved it. Because thats me, i would go out of my way to do everything peacefully when i am conscious. And, yes, he is a little angel, My boyfriend is actually an Arcturus Andromedan mix, so thats really cool to hear! due to what is happening in the world .Whilst I have been spiritual my whole life , I have suffered here on Earth enormously and I want to go home. Im knowing since 2003 my M31 Andromedan Origin.My soul is from there, I had very special dreams and visions and felt like drawn to the Central Sun of the M31 Galaxis. Hello Julia, greetings and warm hugs. . But there are also other sacred geometry symbols channeled by people who can connect with the Andromedan energy. I didnt know that wasnt something people can just do. Im just so new and need some time to orient myself, my goal is as clear as crystal. How many Andromedan starseeds can be found on Earth? I have felt a kinship with Andtomeda for yearsmy human condition has bogged me down over recent years, taken hold of me, causing negativity within me But I fought back, even lower dimensional beings tried to take me, I fought them.. And I won.. During this earth time where these lower vibrational beings have been trying to take over Humanity, I have been spreading love, joy and compassion to all beings It has not always been easy, but my inherent knowledge has supported me I love all Nature, ALL BEINGS the Andromedan description is all me Galactic Family; Lucid video video test Starseed Origins, 07/31/2020 07/31/2020, Orions, 1 + First blog post Starseed Origins, 07/31/2020 07/31/2020, Orions, 4 . So I reconnected in a big in 2012 ~ but I never asked where I came from, with all in information I received ~ I just asked andromeda googled found this page. could you explain this further. And if yes, then why are some of them hostile to one another evidently if all of them are supposed to be made of light? Planets at 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 or 29 degrees are an indicator of Pleiadian starseeds. I loved reading them all!! There is no set Andromedan starseed appearance, but most Andromedan starseeds have an oval-shaped face with a thoughtful look on their face. I also have once had a deep experience where I was in a place that was pure light. I felt the shift and could imagine the energy as it became something else? I was pretty sure I was but after reading Im I am now during a major change in my life and stepping into my mission and what I came here to do and so it was incredibly helpful to have this confirmation. Ive been waking up over the past few years and, I just heard the term starseed the other day upon researching something related to ascension. Its almost like an obsession, I know theres gotta be a way to heal the physical, mental body!! Can be remote? It is estimated there are roughly 800,000 Andromedans currently living as Starseeds here among us, which is around 0.01% of the population - or 1 in 10,000 people. Some people when around them makes me feel like Im cradled with this warm electrical shower. Ive always felt different from the other kids and never managed to fit in, making only a few friends. I still have so much to learn . Now I communicate and meet with my Andromedan family that visit me at home every now and againIts pretty out there! I hate all type of authority. Many Andromedans starseeds are thin and have a hard time putting on weight. My ears are ringing right now lol. The Andromeda galaxy is the Milky Way's galaxy neighbor at about 2.5 million light-years from us. You where very informative and nom discriminatory. Recently Ive been consumed with the urge to research my spiritual ancestry and coming across this article has been massive help. Here are some signs you belong to the Andromedan group: You have been told that you emit an energy of peace and serenity Because of this, maybe I am tapping in to my spiritual gifts? I have always been looking a bit different from others which in my younger years led me to being bullied. I felt so responsible to help my grandmother who by this in the last moments of her life. ANDROMEDAN STARSEED | The 10 Main Traits If you would like to book a personalized tarot, oracle, or Natal chart reading with me, please go to my website. I went to a stargazing party with him (his way of trying to cheer me up) and saw the andromeda galaxy for the first time. Which its common with this type starseed, they able to heal on own way easily. Lyran starseeds These starseeds have strong Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. Until we meet again! thank you for writing this article. I resonate with all of them. Best 21 Starseed Books You MUST Read In 2023, Are You A Blue Ray Starseed? But I was brought to your post and things are continuing to click and Im remembering things I completely forgot about. And not like irl itd help me to find out if I am this or not since all I want to know would then be what Id be able to actually do here with or without those titles. Exact Birth Time. I will get a starseed reading soon. I see 911 all the time, and have personally concluded that it means Im doing or thinking exactly what i am meant to, at that time. IP didnt even know I was on the Spiritual path until I achieved Self Realization and then I just knew and re-remembered that Id been on the Spiritual path both Subconsciously, unconsciously and more importantly Subliminally MY whole life. They specifically told me that I am not being tested but I am being made aware that hurting anything on planet earth is off the table, thats what this mission needs. Just like Pleiadian starseeds, you may be struggling with self-worth issues. By those things do you have any idea who i am? A starseed is a soul who has lived many lifetimes on other planets and star systems before settling here on Earth. You inspired me to be me (Andromeda) and alow others to see it. This showed me that I wasnt a weak person, but within me I had the ability to help others and be a guide? I was intensely rebellious in my childhood and roamed around streets raging how can this world exist on the foundation of suffering. I have felt many times i want to leave but I know I cant commit suicide. But its like, one thing lead to another and i found this (i believe its fate). Thank you for sharing this, it has brought me great comfort as well as a sense of purpose. Thank you so much for sharing this! I know things I shouldnt know. Magical! But sometimes starseeds disguise themselves in conventional professions that are seething with corruptionto bring the planet back into alignment and help humankind evolve into a higher consciousness. I can relate to all of the starseeds, which makes me think that I might have experienced them all at some point. It feels amazing, and as if Im being reminded, if that makes sense. What an absolute blessing. I always refuse to work on defence projects. I was told Im a Mission Realmer from Andromeda and this makes it even clearer. Also the other things I was taken towards was ancient technology and shown how it works etc. Follow her on Instagramfor more. Birth Chart (Coming Soon) What is a Starseed? Thank you for this post and will definitely start to meditate to the ocean sounds. Starseed Origins, 07/31/2020 07/31/2020, Orions, 1 + First blog post Starseed Origins, 07/31/2020 07/31/2020, Orions, 4 . This combination means you have a good balance between the left and right brain. Youve got to be technical and scientific enough to run a shoot in an unnatural human environment and creative enough to make watchable videos out of it. Star Markings - Star Seed Hotline https://www.starseedhotline.com/starmarks.htm I just learned about them 5 min ago. However, Andromedans are not only creative but also masters of science. Me and my Andromedan twin flame have had this thought many times, to move into a tiny house free from social media and tech. My whole existence I have walked alone abuse mental and physical until 8 months ago. The awakening is finally taking myself up on the high vibrations where I belong and I have come to experienced really high vibrations, pure love in my whole body. Starseed Direct TV Digital Tarot Reading Birth Chart Calculator Birth Chart Compatibility Current Moon Phase Current Planetary Placements Play Starseed Word Search Starseed Virtual Puzzle Shop Cart Checkout Home About Avatar 3D Creator Birth Chart Calculator Birth Chart Compatibility Cart Checkout Current Moon Phase Current Planetary Placements So my psychosis seemed like heaven. All I wanted was guidance. After reading this I think my experience might have been right. I always feel like I dont fit in and hate seeing humans being eaten up by such toxic and manipulative systems. The description fits me to the last letter. The Andromedans believe starseeds and their work is very important, because what happens on Earth impacts other galaxies. I did a starseed meditation and came to the conclusion that I am Andromedan. Thats amazing Heather! So I guess you can say out of 51 yrs I have saw the true beauty of this place perhaps three times in my life but the illusion fades away and turns.into what is the reality of cause and effect, fear, pain and suffering negative ball of energy The world has been dark since 1969 but if humanity doesnt pay attention it will be lost to far worse effect because of the cause. I suspect many Andromedans have a similar mission. Water signs are said to be the best indicators of Starseed traits. I feel so much confirmation from this article. Every single part of this resonates with me. And thats actually why you came in. After that experience, from then on, I have a strong balance between masculine and feminine sides. The Andromedans are from the neighboring galaxy Andromeda. Was guided here Fits perfectly! Why dont I just go in there myself and take care of it? So I did. Is there genetic engineering that will take place in the future to alter the looks from human to star race? Pretty sweet that I am from there! Thank you in advance for sharing all this information. Hi, Im just wondering can a normal psychic find out if youre a star seed? I also felt starseed energy as well. All the feelings ive felt made sense. I dont feel feminine and not necessarily masculine. This really resonated with him! I discovered all traits naturally, although it took me years. Just a place where I can be connected with nature and vibe out with other earthlings and starseeds. Sending you lots of love and blessings , 800k.. Thanks for writing, sharing and guiding us to this! I just happened to come across an article about starseeds. Would love to meet other mission realmers But I learned to walk away from the negative. Lastly, I have said and always felt this I feel like a stranger in a strange land, and Im just visiting and observing. Perhaps as a nomad or in the mountains or countryside, growing your own food. On the one hand, Andromedan want very much so to ingratiate themselves in very human like activities, but will also deeply feel how futile it is to be involved in what is, in actuality, of no importance. And I often hear from others I can be very creative but also very analytic and very curious to science/mystery/history. My spiritual awakening actually started when a colleague introduced me to the book Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock. Thank you and bless you , I have discovered that I am very certainly an Indogo child (with General Anxiety Disorder, and ADHD), and 100% an Andromedan Starseed . Ooft! I always have this goal to help anyone in my own little way without asking something in return. Van life in Europe sounds amazing, every Andromedans dream . Jo hi julia lundin Please consult your doctor before taking any action. I personally even find it hard to believe in these kind of non-supported stuff but almost all the signs told about these people matches with mine too, even in this article except that I need to always be in the middle (but not involving) of the civilization to feel well and I am very much for science and vaccines and etc. My soul essence was etheric in form. Thank you!!! People have always been drawn to me and it has always confused me. Hi there! But still wish I could find a baby helper through the rest of this process if not for Devine Guidance I would probably still be asleep. I had a 6 1/2 year relationship with my soulmate who I believe was an Andromedian Starseed. They are a bit rebellious and this if often reflected in their style. For example, if you are a man and are in touch with your emotional side, that is a sign you have a good balance between the energies. They have a lot of respect for planet earth, and they have a lot of anxiety because being human is actually extremely difficult, we are very unlike sentient life forms on other planets. At that time, i didnt know the meaning of nomad. Oh my god..Im crying..I believe that Ive found my star family (Andromeda) . I knew he loved the water, was both creative AND analytical, and service centered. This being said, there is no sure fire way of looking at somebody and knowing that they are an Andromedan starseed. RELATED:The Most Empathic Zodiac Signs Who Feel Absolutely Everything (And Those Who Feel Nothing). I will do a report to Confirm that I am Andromedan, but, Im Andromedan ! This includes your natal sun sign (desires, will, drive), moon sign (our emotional nature, memories, comforts, mother) and nodes of destiny (destiny in this lifetime and past life karma). Interested in archurians also.. I sm starting to understand multiple consciousness within myself. Even my face shape looks like the ones of andromedans (I actually look quite a bit as an alien). Lavendar's work recognised these planetary aspects as the indicators for Pleiadian lineage: 25, 26, 27, 28 and 29 degrees in Taurus, Scorpio, Aquarius, Leo, Cancer and Capricorn. Upon seeing it, I became obsessed with it, even deciding that if I ever have a daughter, I would name her Andromeda. Thank you so much! 2 or more retrogrades (symbolized by the big R), indicate general starseed origin 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 or 29 degrees in Taurus, Scorpio, Aquarius, Aries, Leo, Cancer, or Capricorn is a strong indicator of Pleiadian origins. This is why you as an Andromedan starseed also is very also analytical. OMG, I am crying right now. I too am just coming out of the Dark Night of the Soulblessings Sister. . You heard the call of Earth needing help. I ended up believing I was a blue avian, but reading this really confirms I come from Andromeda. according to the signs that you told, I am 100% Andrommedan starseed. This post is wonderful the whole truth about my life and me. But we never end up doing it, as we also know that it would be very difficult to influence and guide people without these technologies. Amazing. Thank you so much for writing this! Sometimes you feel its really frustrating living on Earth. Thank you so soo much PS Getting a starseed tattoo soon lol! Love and light to you all ! You might be afraid that nobody cares what you have to say, so you are scared of speaking up. Im really grateful to have found this article and appreciate all of you for being here. Hi Katie! Do Andromedans also appear as golden-shining entities? I think those guides were family too, because in Andromeda there are no boundaries of who could be family. Im violet with indigo traits. You may still be a starseed even if you do not have these birth chart markings. I can also highly recommend you see a starseed healer. Ive spent from the age of 18 to 27 in n out of mental hospitals diagnosis pretty much stayed Bipolar type 1 with psychotic features. Anywho..my mom died when I was 13. . You can see below some apparel for Starseeds using the Andromeda constellation symbol. But when angry, my words would bleed with power and my mother had warned me that it is ominous when i speak that intensely. Arcturians, Pleiadians, Andromedans, and Lyrans are some of the most famous starseeds here on Earth. So happy to know others with all the same attributes. Perhaps overly. Continue to help humanity and I also will do my best to assist aswell with my gifts and traits also. It's said that about 1 in every 10,000 people is an Andromedan Starseed, making them much more common than the other races. Hello fellow Andromedan your explanation rings true. The reason why Earth life is extra difficult for Andromedan starseeds is because Andromedans are the Reptilians worst enemies. Birth City. I have always been different but never knew why. Starseeds that have incarnated from the Andromeda Galaxy tend to share some of the following characteristics: they LOVE freedom and may go to great lengths to maintain their freedom they love to travel and some will choose to be purposely nomadic lifestyle, travelling by foot, bike, boat or air Thank you Julia..! Valeria Black is a tarot reader and astrology nerd with a dash of wicked humor on the side. What many people would consider heroes - but still they don't have much of an ego and just want to be of help. Im pulled to share my life I feel thats the lesson for humans . Sometimes these souls are referred to as 'Mission Realmers' or ' Angelic Starseeds '. The mission of Andromedan starseeds on Earth is to finally bring peace to Earth, so its no longer enslaved by the reptilians. Now everything that i have been doing or how i have behaved since i was a child makes sense. Today i realized the gates that i passed and the commitment I made to those guides were Andromedan councils and entry. Happy to hear the post resonated with you! at the time of your birth. I honestly have no clue why Im here. Thanks. But I cant sleep if i am not inclusive in my way of life. In my twenties I did a long walk about travelling. As a child I was obsessed with Egyptology. I hate authoritythis IS my pet peeve since childhoodI was branded a black sheep, the family rebel, even anti-social, the latter which is quite unfair IMO. I meditated recently and was on a starship. It sounds like youre going through quite an intense awakening, wow! I have never felt like I fit in on this earth, I have been through so much and I keep going stronger than most, Im so wise for my age. Someone told me that Im a starseed and needed to discover. So much of it resonated with me. more so imperial japan and ancient greece. Happy to hear it resonated and awesome to hear from a fellow Andromedan! This is amaizing. Happy you liked the article and that it resonated with you, Naomi! Checkout how light codes can be magnifyed though Lighthouses. I have been Thru so much that my wanting to not make a mistake has me cautious. Its funny reading some of the generalized stuff about Andromedan star seeds and finding stuff to be true like being skinny and having a hard time putting on weight, or having a hard time not daydreaming of other places or whatever because really that could be a lot of people. Star seed this, star seed that.. (totally enraptured by the thought as it makes so much more since of my life and childhood. I dreamt about the arkaishic records, actually visited there and saw all the records. These beings I felt had human like quality but there wasnt a distinct physical attribute . new star seed seekers? You believe most governments are corrupt and that its better to give citizens the freedom to choose how to live themselves. Love n light, Magical, thanks for sharing! I just received my Starseed Reading, which said that I am originally from Andromeda. I thought everyone felt the same. Thank you for this! It releases tension and all worry. You dont think anyone should have to pay high taxes and you try to minimize your tax bills as much as possible. I am in every way an Andromedan except for the weight part: I am over-weight and not thin. I am tall, thin and unusual long lims. Thank you for your information because it has given me the ability to really wake up to my true purpose is! This resonated so much within me. Sometime in my live, I felt that I am not 100% belong to this planet. I was shocked ! I am going to contact Beti for a session as I feel I need to connect now with my Galactic family. The first step in determining your Starseed markings is to have a copy of your birth chart. Impressed!! There are more in depth charts too that give you this chart along with a breakdown of what each planetary placement at the time of your birth means for you. Honestly what else would an Andromedan do with their life, right? Now i make powerful conscious choices that support all of the ppl involved instead of being angry. But as time has gone on I have found that I am to teach them. This all made so much sense to me. I absolutely resonate with Andromedan starseed every aspect you shared in the article above totally on point. Andromedan Starseeds are natural-born healers. We are here to help who exactly? Wow Im still not sure if this is me but I connected very deeply with this, I saw some pictures of places that made my heart drop. Thrown out tripping . You love reading and learning new things, and you constantly want to grow and improve in every area of your life. Love children and still love those that hurt me . It is funny how I have joked practically all of my life about being from Andromeda. I have always felt different and also wanted to be different since I was a young child.