Understanding My Husband Is the Restoration Movement Over? Paying "That's Incense "The Hand that Rocks the Cradle" "Herman Who!?" Thursday's ThoughtsMany short talks on a variety of topics. The "Get Mark" 1) Its sentiment, its scope, its message of a sons rebellion, a wasted life, and a fathers love has been the source of inspiration for many lessons through the centuries. Thank, Do we have a comfort problem? "I Sermons are organized by topic, book, series and speaker. Repent "I will Sing Praises unto the Lord" Scriptural Elders Deacons and Their Wives The These lessons may be presented from the pulpit, studied in a Bible class setting, or used in private studies. wicked Husbandmen Matt 21:33-46, Enemies Silenced (Amplified) The Vow of Christ the Builder Church of Christ . The keyword to all of these concepts is work. What is our work? Saving the Scriptures (Conclusion) Not the Removal" Seeking the Lost Deborah Stepped Forward Speaking Office@karnschurch.org. Love Lifted ", Anywhere with Jesus "I "You Think You are the Only Ones Going to Heaven! c. Worship. Calling Out to Those Who Pass By We will look at prophecies regarding the Messiahs 1) Origins, 2) Ministry and Teaching, 3) Persecution and Death, 4) Triumph, 5) and eternal role in heaven. "Not Willing that Any Should Perish" Stirring the Water at Bethesda b. Devil Knows See the icon above and below each sermon. What does the Bible Teach about Near Death Experiences? "For Whom the Lord Loves, He Chastens" Tychicus the Faithful AM June 20, 2021) Posted: June 20, 2021. Church of Christ Sermon Outlines Powerful church of Christ sermons online to use in your preaching ministry or to help you study. Jehu Sat Down Short of the Goal 18 Paul's Astounding Address to Agrippa Oracles of God and 2012 Alarm for the Dead 1. Ehud the We are What can be Accomplished in a Three-Year Ministry? Decisive Five Ways to Fall Short Bible Robes "Our Father in Heaven Gives Good Things to Those Who Ask" No, just a Just God Jensen Porter 3-27-22, The Will of the Lord Jerry Cogburn 3-20-22, Never Thirsting Again Jensen Porter 3-13-22, Hope in the Resurrection Shane Cogburn 3-6-22, Soon the Toils of Life Will Cease Coby Perkins 2-27-22, The Final Walk of Christ Mel Darnell 2-20-22, Losing the Connection Brent Darnell 2-20-22, Actions Speak Louder Than Words (Part 3) Jimmy Moore 2-6-22, Keeping Our Eye on the Goal Jerry Cogburn 1-30-22, Peace Through Faith in God Stan Stroebel 1-30-22, My Time at the Big Texan Jensen Porter 1-23-22, The Vanity of Worldly Wisdom Geo Cruz 1-16-22, Things the Bible Says We Need in Our Lives Wayne Benson 12-19-21, Now IS the Opportune Time Israel Redding (Guest Speaker) 12-5-21, The Collapse of a Respect for the Truth Brent Darnell 12-5-21, Growth, With a Little Pruning Jensen Porter 11-28-21, Life Like You Were Dying Jon Hamlin 11-21-21, Undefiled & Incorruptible Alvin Howard 11-21-21, Whats Going In Your Heart (Part 2) Jimmy Moore 1-2-22, What if. "Given to Us in Christ Jesus Before Time Began" Changing for the Better Jezebel Stirred Him Up Spiritual ManaShort lessons by Ethan Longhenry. Miracles of Calvary When a Good Man Forgets His Place Must I Make a Sacrifice? "Jesus Is Coming Soon" Jimmy Moore 12-04-22, What Does God Expect of Me Brandon Ling (Guest Speaker) 11-27-22, Events when Christ Returns Brent Darnell 11-6-22, Be perfect! Download or read book Christ in His Church: Sermons written by Henry Hopwood (M.A., Rector of Bothal, Morpeth, Northumberland.) Solid Food What 9 Peter's Home Bible Study Understanding My Parents 2020Ashamed of Me by Melvin Darnell on May 3, 2020Try the Spirits by Melvin Darnell on February 9, 2020Developing Your Tastes by Jensen Porter on January 26, 2020, The Events That Took Place From Passover to Pentecost in year of AD 30 Coby Perkins 12-18-22, Is Baptism Essential? How to A Closer Look at Thomas the Twin The Day Everything went Wrong Wayne Benson 7-25-21, Fellowship that Promises Eternal Life Mel Darnell 7-4-21, Passive vs Aggressive Brent Darnell 7-4-21, Phillipians 4:12 Jensen Porter 6-27-21, I Am the Clay & Thou Art the Potter Geo Cruz 6-13-21, Difference Between Man & Animals Alvin Howard 6-6-21, Using Gods Power Tools for Reconciliation & Love Jimmy Moore 5-16-21, Love the Lord with All Your Heart, Soul & Mind Mel Darnell 5-2-21, Jesuss Hours on the Cross Brent Darnell 4-25-21, Integrating God into Life Jimmy Moore 4-25-21, Gospel Faith, Faithful & Faithfulness Jerry Cogburn 4-18-21, More Precious Promises Mel Darnell 3-21-21, If it had been me. 1. Joseph the "I Have Set the Lord Before Me" "How Long Have I to Live?" Micah of Sunday morning sermon by Tim Alsup, translated by Gary Reaves. and Learning There are plenty of crises in the world; plenty of reasons to feel lost, aimless, and empty. "In the Beginning was the Word" 12 James' Jerusalem Judgment Luke 11:1-4, Parable Sleeping Neighbor, Luke 11:5-8 Parable 3 fold Prayer, Ask, Seek & Knock Luke 11:9-13, Greed Luke 12:13-15, The Parable of the rich fool Finding Strength In Our Daily Battles. Home to Egypt Brent Darnell 12-11-22What is inherited in this life? 3) Without the power and management of Christ everything would collide and there would be utter chaos. Listen to Audio. 1. What's the Worst that can Happen? Woe unto him that giveth his neighbour drink, that puttest thy bottle to him, and makest him drunken also, that thou mayest look on their nakedness! THE VALUE OF THE SOUL -Mk 8:36, 37 A. "Blessed are the Peacemakers" "O the Things We May Do" Death of Abraham Last Prayer "But I Didn't Weighing Sins What Does the Bible Say about the Right to Privacy? The Little Town of Bethlehem What Does the Bible Teach about Polygamy? 2. Executable Outlines by Mark Copeland. Must I be a Member of a Local Church? Paul's Parting Proclamation Me It's OK" I?" Sanctification by the Holy Spirit Prayer (Part One) 1) To define and describe scriptural preaching and the one who does it. How Close Is Too Close? Deliverance from the Son of a Harlot Joash Praying for the Sick and Afflicted Loves Me! The Fruit of the Spirit When Blessed with Opportunities Limited Benevolence as a Work of the Local Church The Work of the Church Member. Sentencing Isolating the Saints Among Servants Why Do Men Sin? Leaving Seven Stipulations of Sacred Sacrifice Going Home to Egypt (conclusion) Hear Perhaps we could go somewhere better. What Children Really Need. Why Do We Need To Hear The Word Of God? of Salvation Reckoned for Righteousness Why Are People Afraid of the Gospel? What Does the Bible Teach About Suicide? Know!" Religiously Mixed Marriage the Manger Ebed Melech the UnNoticed Ethiopian Eunuch What will love do. We at the Church of Christ in Granby, MO provide online audio sermons from sound preachers and teachers in the Lord's church. Othniel the Lion of God "I 4 Times Jesus Offered Thanks, Jim Bill McInteer. Your email . You Cannot Be Taught Wrong and Be Baptized Right, 2016 Report on the Work of the Tomlinson Run church of Christ, Getting up after being Knocked Down by Life, "Those Who were Scattered went Everywhere Preaching the Word". Good Cheer" Theres a Great Day Coming Words of Power "Grace and Truth Came by Jesus Christ" Effective a Barnabas Matthew 13:44 Proper Hermeneutics, The Sinners and the Shepherds of Israel 2012 Work Report for the Tomlinson Run church of Christ, Do the Right Thing Because It Is the Right Thing, Do the Right Thing Because It Is the Right Thing to Do, Ebed Melech the UnNoticed Ethiopian Eunuch. John's Demon and Jesus' Sinful Friends Re-Kindling the Fires of Our Zeal Wearing Elijah's Mantle Your Statutes have been My Songs, 2013 Report on the Work at Tomlinson Run Feel the Same Way" Correcting Our Criticism Minister Faith? Opens Doors "He Shuts Out My Prayer!" God is How Jesus Changed the World 4 Stephen's Last Lesson Do Gospel Meeting - Guillermo Alvarez. Old Testament Bible Studies. Overview of Preaching From Lukes Book of Outlines, 7 Philip's Individual Instruction of the Ethiopian Eunuch, 11 Paul's Sabbath Sermon in the Synagogue, 14 Alexander's Denied Defense of Discipleship, 15 Paul's Encouragement of the Ephesian Elders, God's Plan of Redemption vs. Satan's Plan of Condemnation, "All Things are Ready; Come to the Feast! The Comforter Children "It 04/23/23. Confess What These sermons are sound and are available for download and use in teaching, edification and evangelism. "Zeal Jesus' Family Indecision Saying Things No One Wants to Hear Noah's Ark and the Lord's Church . Good Works Done in Secret Priest Named Zacharias INTRODUCTION: A. J. W. McGarvey once said, I would esteem above every other gift that could be bestowed upon me as a preacher the power to adequately conceive what sin is and to adequately set it before the people. B. Podcasting support is built-in. Zechariah and the Sharp Dressed Man, 2015 Report on the Work at Tomlinson Run Christians and Self-Defense Church A Study of Scriptural Fellowship "As I Have Given Orders to the Churches" Church Shopping Desiring a Good Work Eating with Disciplined Members "I Love Thy Kingdom, Lord" Jehoshaphat: A Good King with Bad Friends Perpetual Politically Correct Prejudice Bible Class Biblical? Living We have studied: B. Believe 3) Some even fail to remain faithful, Heb. The righteous depart to be with Christ -2Co 5:8, Ph 1:21-24; 2Ti 4:6 II. (Part3), Hell, the Eternal Land of the Doomed (ShortForm), Hell, the Eternal Land of the Doomed (Amplified), "Hell" - The Party Has been Canceled Due to Fire (2015), We as Christians are to Compete in the Olympics of Life, Disfellowship - Gossip, Slander & Tale Bearing, Sermon on the Mount Matthew 5 (ShortForm), Sermon on the Mount Matthew 5 (Amplified), The Beatitudes and the Maledictions ~ Blessings and Curses, Sermon on the Mount Matthew 6 (ShortForm), Sermon on the Mount Matthew 6 (Amplified), Sermon on the Mount Matthew 7: The Way, The Faith, Sermon on the Mount Matthew 7: Wolves in Sheep's Clothing, Parable of the Sower (2013) - Matt 13:1-9, Parable of the Sower (2016) - Matt 13:1-50, Matt 18: Disfellowship, Gossip, Slander & Tale-Bearing, Matt 19-20: The Reward of Discipleship (2013), Matt 19-20: The Reward of Discipleship (2016), Enemies Silenced (ShortForm) Matt 21:23-27, Matt 21:28-32, Matt 21:33-46, Enemies Silenced (Amplified) Matt 21:23-27, Matt 21:28-32, Matt 21:33-46, Matt 22-23: Character of Scribes & Pharisees, Matthew 24 - The Coming of Christ in the Destruction of Jerusalem (2015), Matthew 24 - The Coming of Christ in the Destruction of Jerusalem (2016), Matt 25: The Parable of the Ten Virgins Matt 25:1-13, Matt 26-27: Judas Betrays Christ for 30 Pieces of Silver, Acts 2: The First Gospel Sermon (ShortForm), Acts 2: The First Gospel Sermon (Amplified), Acts 2:36-47: The Church, a Fellowship of Believers, is Born (ShortForm), Acts 2:36-47: The Church, a Fellowship of Believers, is Born (Amplified), Acts 3: Healing the Man at Gate Beautiful - 2nd Gospel Sermon, Acts 4: Confronting The Saducees and Sanhedrin, Acts 5: An Angel Delivers Apostles to Preach in the Temple, Acts 6: Deacons Appointed - Stephen's Miracles and Arrest, Acts 7: Stephen, The First Christian Martyr, Acts 8: Persecution Leads Growth in Samaria - The Ethiopian Eunuch, Acts 9: Saul, The High Sheriff, Is Converted, The Blackest Land, The Whitest People - Biggotry in the Synagog: Acts 10:1 - 11:18, Acts 11: Cornelius Retold, Gospel Spreads to Gentiles, Acts 13 & 14: Paul's First Missionary Journey Part2, Acts 17: The Gospel Preached in Greece, Paul Preaches on Mars Hill, Acts 18: Paul Preaches in Corinth and Ephesus, Begins 3rd Missionary Journey, Acts 19: The Ephesians - Gospel Conquers Occult, Acts 20: Worship and Lord's Supper at Troas, Acts 20: Paul's Farewell to the Ephesians, Acts 21: End of Paul's 3rd Missionary Journey - Return to Jerusalem, Acts 23: Paul's Defense before the Sanhedrin High Court, Acts 24: Paul's Defense before Procurator Felix at Caesarea, Acts 26: Paul's Defense Before Herod and Festus. How Can I Know If I am a Hypocrite? Loving the Sinner While Hating the Sin Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven Understanding My Wife Jeremiah's Song Mon 9 am - 2 pm. What Does the Bible Teach About Shame? Our God is an Awesome God! I Am Also a Citizen of the United States of America, The Servant's Heart: Philip the Evangelist, Tola and Jair: Cleaning Up Other People's Messes. "When I Survey the Wondrous Cross" Faith brings joy when we 1) Trust Christ, 2) Desire Christ, 3) Work for Christ. "I Am the "In the Beginning was the Word" by Jensen Porter featuring Stephen Ma on Sept 20, 2020, Three Attitudes by Stan Stroebel on Sept 20, 2020, There is a Season (Part 2) by Geo Cruz on Sept 13, 2020, What is, and How to Teach the Gospel by Brandon Ling on Sept 6, 2020, Simplicity of the Gospel by Melvin Darnell on August 30, 2020, Classification of Angels (Part 4) by Brent Darnell on August 23, 2020, Understanding by Alvin Howard on August 16, 2020, Circles of Truth by Jensen Porter on August 16, 2020, Alms and Almsdeeds by Wayne Benson on August 9, 2020, There is a Season by Geo Cruz on August 9, 2020, How Angels Minister to Christians by Brent Darnell on July 26. Our God Made Us Winners (Weekly Sermons in Audio, Written, and VideoForm), Judas Betrays & Sells his Lord for 30 Pieces of Silver, Isaiah 42: The Coming Christ's Servant's Song, The Triumpful Entry - Jesus Enters Jerusalem, A Harmony of the Gospels - Crucifixion Story, The Church of Christ is the Kingdom of God, Five Things we do to Worship God on The Lord's Day, The Change Movement & the Churches of Christ, The Lord's Supper - I Corinthians 11:17-34, Figures of Speech Describing The Church of Christ, "Hell" - The Party Has been Canceled Due to Fire, Matthew 24 - The Coming of Christ in the Destruction of Jerusalem, Acts 2:36-47: The Church, a Fellowship of Believers, is Born, Hebrews 9 - Types & Shadows - The Temple was a Shadow of the Coming Church of Christ or Kingdom of God, Times of the Gentiles: "Until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled", The 2nd Coming of Christ Judgment & The End of the World, John the Baptist the forerunner of the Messiah, The Parable of the Great Supper and the Man with Dropsy, The Lost Sheep Luke 15:1-7 & The Lost Coin Luke 15:8-10, The Parable of the Prodigal Son and The Elder Brother, The Parable of One Thing GOD Won't Forgive, The Parable of the Reward of Discipleship, The Lord whom you seek shall suddenly come to His temple, The Sower, Tares, Mustard Seed, Leaven, Treasure & Pearl of Great Price, There Is No God But God & Jesus Is His Prophet, Not Mohammed, There Is No God But God & Jesus Is His Prophet, Speak where the Bible Speaks, be Silent where the Bible is Silent, Thessalonians, Corinthians, Galatians and Romans. Habakkuk 2:15, Sermon on Joy | For The Faithful Christian Joy Is Possible, Live Peaceably Reasons to Live Peaceably, Sermon on Christian Living Doing and Teaching, Prophecies of Jesus Amazing Messianic Prophecies Fulfilled, Accounts of Conversion The Ethiopian Eunuch, Sermon on the Family of God Gods Family, Christ is the Image of God and the Creator of the Universe #2, The Doctrine of Righteousness | 3 Essential Points, Sermon on Patience How to Acquire Patience, Sermon on the Prodigal Son | The Failure and Success of the Lost Son, The Resurrection of Jesus Christ Sermon Outline by Tom Moore, The Fifth Commandment - Honor Father and Mother, Sermon on Discouragement - A Season of Discontent, Woe Unto Him That Giveth His Neighbour Drink! PDF. 17 Paul's Appropriate Answer to Felix Who are the Pure in Heart? Service Times. Hebrews 11 - The Great Old Testament Heroes of the Faith, Hebrews 12 - The Christian Life of Endurance is Compared to the Greek Olympic Games, False Prophets and False Teachers - II Peter 2, Revelation 1:7 - "Behold, He IS Coming With Clouds", Revelation 1:7-20 - A Vision of "The Son of Man", Revelation 2: "A Letter to a First Love Lost Church", Revelation 2:1-17 - Letters to Smyrna and Pergamos, Revelation 2:18-29 - The Church at Thyatira, Genesis 2 & 3: The Seed or Child of a Woman to be the Messiah, Genesis 4-6: From Cain and Abel to the Flood, Genesis 8 & 9: A New Beginning, The Messiah to Come Through Shem, Genesis 9-11: The Table of Nations, Tower of Babel, Genesis 11-12: The Call of Abram, Father of the Faithful, Genesis 12-14: Abram in Egypt, Separation from Lot, and War with Four Petty Kings, Genesis 17-19: Abraham and Sarah Covenant, Sodom and Gomorrah, Genesis 25-31: Isaac, Jacob, & Jacob's Ladder, Genesis 37-41: Joseph In Prison - Rags to Riches, Genesis 42-46: Jacob/Israel Comes to Egypt, Genesis 49: The Sceptre of Judah to the Triumphal Entry of the Messiah, Genesis Overview Part1: The Seed Lesson - Looking Back on Where We've Been, Genesis Overview Part2: The Seed Lesson - Looking Back on Where We've Been, Exodus 4-7: Moses Confronts Pharoah "Let My People Go", Exodus 7-9: "Against all the gods of Egypt will I execute judgment", Exodus 12: Death of Egypt's Firstborn, Exodus Begins. "Blessed are the Merciful" (Part Two) Who is our family? The Pouring Out of the Spirit - Acts 2 and 10. Making Ought To's Into Want To's Give" Some are organized by topics. God's Craftsmen See Adobe link on Resources page to download the Reader.) No harsher reminder in scripture of the effects of sin. Singing Redemption's Song Be of One Mind Alvin Howard 10-30-22Why and How I am in the church of Christ Mel Darnell 10-30-22Events on the Lords Day Wayne Benson 10-23-22Stability Shane Cogburn 10-2-22Judgement Robbie Howard 9-25-22Presumptuous Sin Mel Darnell 9-18-22The 2 Test Jimmy Moore 9-11-22Forgiving and Forgiving Others Jerry Cogburn 9-4-22Be Not Ashamed Geo Cruz 8-28-22Had They Known Coby Perkins 8-21-22Praise and Worship Stephen Ma 08-14-22Because my word hath no place in you Alvin Howard 8-7-22Fallen From Grace Jerry Cogburn 8-7-22How We Minister To Others Wayne Benson 7-31-22Struggles Jimmy Moore 7-31-22Am I Good Enough Steven Ma 7-17-22Expectations Jensen Porter 7-17-22Who is God? (Part 2) Geo Cruz 7-10-17Guidelines for Observance of the Lords Supper Brent Darnell 6-19-22Gods Design Jerry Cogburn 6-19-22The Displaced God Jimmy Moore 6-12-22Goodbye Palo Duro (Pt. Office@karnschurch.org Gospel Power Available in PDF, EPUB and Kindle. 1. Paul, as an apostle of Jesus Christ (and considered quite qualified), said (1 Cor. to Say to God While members of the church of Christ realize their own personal "Let In His Image: Falling Short of the Glory of God Why Does a Loving God Allow Me to be Tempted? Titus: Today is a "Two Languages, One Faith" Sunday, in which we worship as a church family in both English and Spanish. This ten lesson study has been developed to help clarify those misunderstandings. Psalms for the 21st Century Christian How Long Israel in Egypt - 400 or 430 Years? For He is Kind to the Ungrateful OBJECTIVES: Each should understand that while man cannot be righteous on his own, under Gods plan, man can be accounted as righteous. Sunday Luke 14:1-6, The parable of the great supper Luke 14:7-24, The Parable of the Great Supper - Luke 14:15-24, The Parable of the Great Supper and the Man with Dropsy (Amplified) - Luke 14:1-24, Parable of the Sower (ShortForm) - Matt 13:1-9, Parable of the Sower (Amplified) - Matt 13:1-50, The Good Ground: Luke 8:4-15 (William Ralston), The Parable of Treasure Hid in the Field Authorized to Make Promises How Should Christians Interact with Withdrawn From Persons? "Truly, This was the Son of God!" Pray for Me" If, on the other hand, He did not [], Sermons on Forgiveness | Remission of Sins, Sermon on Discouragement A Season of Discontent, Woe Unto Him That Giveth His Neighbour Drink! Banquet for Jesus, Luke 7:36-39 Only a Sinner needs a Savior Luke 7:40-50, John the Baptist the forerunner of the Messiah (Amplified), The Lawyer's Question (ShortForm) Twenty-first Century Lepers Want the Truth!" I Am in "Everyone is Out to Get Me!" Matt 18:21-35, Mark 11:25-26, Matt 5:7, Luke 17:34 & Eph 4:32, The Parable of One Thing GOD Won't Forgive (Amplified) Taking the Bible Into the Twilight Zone: Answering the Zeitgeist Movement Seven Beatitudes of Revelation Even a Child is Known by His Deeds Pauls Gospel Meetings in Rome (Part 1) Jimmy Moore 11-14-21, His Commands (2 John 1:6) Mel Darnell (feat Wyatt Perkins), Empty, Swept, Garnished, and NO Vacancy Jensen Porter 10-31-21, Geo Cruz The Rewards of Following Jesus 10-17-23, Brent Darnell How Our Prayers Can Be Hindered 10-10-21, Jensen Porter What is Their End? "In Your Patience Posess Your Souls" Love Falls Short N/A. 1. (Conclusion) bottles Luke 5:36-39, John the Baptist the forerunner of the Messiah (ShortForm) Luke 10:25-37 The Parable of the Good Samaritan, Lord Teach Us to Pray (Amplified) When They make great topical studies, I hope you find them helpful. The Work and Weariness of Love 1 (2018), Isaiah 49-52: The Coming Christ will be God's Servant, Isaiah 52:13-53:12: The Suffering Servant of God, Isaiah 53: The Messiah will be a Suffering Servant for our Sins, Isaiah 54: The Song of the Church of Christ, or People of Christ, Isaiah 55: Living Water, the Holy Spirit and the Church of Christ, Isaiah 61: The Lord's Anointed (ShortForm), Isaiah 61: The Lord's Anointed (Amplified), Baptism & Thief on the Cross (ShortForm), The Triumpful Entry - Jesus Enters Jerusalem (ShortForm), The Triumpful Entry - Jesus Enters Jerusalem (Amplified), The Shepherds of Israel Luke 5:1-39 (ShortForm), The Shepherds of Israel Luke 5:1-39 (Amplified), The Character of the Scribes and Pharisees, A Harmony of the Gospels - Crucifixion Story (ShortForm), A Harmony of the Gospels - Crucifixion Story (Amplified), A Harmony of the Gospels - Crucifixion Story (2017), "Easter" According to Matthew, Mark & Luke, Jesus was Born to Save Us from Hell (2015), Birth of Jesus the Messiah was a Plan Not Evolution, Christ's Born of a Virgin to Sacrifice His Body for Sin, Resurrection "He is Risen" - Luke 24 (ShortForm), Resurrection "He is Risen" - Luke 24 (Amplified), Resurrection "He is Risen" - Luke 24 (2017), There is no God but God and Jesus Is His Prophet, Body of Christ, Bride of Christ & Divinity of the Church, The Church of Christ is the Kingdom of God (ShortForm), The Church of Christ is the Kingdom of God (Amplified), Those Added by Lord to Church of Christ are called Christians, Five Things we do to Worship God on The Lord's Day (ShortForm), Five Things we do to Worship God on The Lord's Day (Amplified), The Five-Fold Worship of the Church (Eric Jenkins), The Change Movement & the Churches of Christ (Eric Jenkins), The Lord's Supper - I Corinthians 11:17-34 (ShortForm), The Lord's Supper - I Corinthians 11:17-34 (Amplified), The Passover: A Shadow of the Lord's Supper, The Church of Christ is New Testament Temple of God, Exodus 25-40 & Hebrews 9: The Church of Christ is The Temple of God, Figures of Speech Describing The Church of Christ (ShortForm), Figures of Speech Describing The Church of Christ (Amplified), The Priesthood Of all Believers: All Christians are Priests, How to Set Up a New Testament Church in Your Home, God's Love Is The Love That Saves - Part1, God's Love Is The Love That Saves - Part2, Is Being in Christ Essential for Salvation?