You are using an out of date browser. I Improved the description/instructions, thanks. New Body Cam (edited). Version: 1.0.0 Hurry! How To Easily Install EUP & Custom EUP Uniforms - Step By Step (GTA 5 Real Life Police Mods) THANK YOU ALL FOR THE 10,000 SUBSCRIBERS YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME ! Released: Feb 13, 2023 -Some extra content (That is not categorised so you will need to find it), This pack is now not the main version of this pack, This pack is compatible with EUP 8.3. Downloads: 28 This pack consist of: Male and Female EUP equipped with; Ponytail with a braid hairstyle for MP Female. DOWNLOAD HERE-> MEGA, 8.1 CLIENT Edit: Sorted the issue out, had an old outdated file that was still being called to for whatever reason. Compatible with our Fleece Jacket, you can purchase it here. Winter Jacket Powered by Invision Community, By continuing on Launcherleaks.com, you agree to our Terms of Use, Guidelines & Privacy Policy, Map4All Sandy Sheriff Dept (CFX UNLOCKED) SP AND FIVEM, Quant V FiveM & SinglePlayer MARCH 23 UPDATE, Map4All Sandy Shores Hospital (CFX UNLOCKED), LSPD EUP Mega Pack V2 | BCSO EUP Mega Pack V2 | SAHP EUP Mega Pack v2, QuantV 3.0 February 2023 | Singleplayer + FiveM | With Google Drive |. (edited). Law and order installed fine automatically. No need to downloand and reinstall, no new content. Other than that I really don't understand the problem or how to fix it. Posted August 24, 2021 We offer the possibility to download the packs of uniforms that you are looking for - for a very cheap price. 0 ratings, ARAPAHOE COUNTY COLO SHERIFF EUP 2015 FPIU Is there anyway to have a thick body police female player? The following cars are included: 2016 FPIS With a fresh look and many more features than its predecessor, it's also sure to brighten up your game and satisfy the emergency lighting enthusiast in anyone. Hello this is Wikd's LSPD EUP mega pack thanks for checking it out! U mad Ronson? Show more Show more Grand Theft. I would second the Forest Fire Uniform, would be nice on a brush rig in the forests. Get the Crye G3 Set now! These are all client side, so if someone else wants to see it they have to download and install it. Version: 1 ELS provides an alternate and incredibly in-depth way of controlling emergency vehicle lights and sounds. EUP - Serve & Rescue is an addition to the regular EUP apparel that contains a plethora of outfits for the various non-LEO agencies of San Andreas. Shame others never leave reviews. Emergency Uniforms Pack Law & Order 8.2 offers an unrivaled catalog of lore-friendly California-inspired law enforcement uniforms for both male and female multiplayer characters. Q:Why r u, [EUP] LSPD Uniforms Mega Pack for EUP 8.3. 0.00 star(s) 2014 Charger (edited). I just end up with broken outfits. - Updated Fire pin buglars for fire captain and chiefs - There is no support for FiveM Servers or similar. They download and move on, nature of people these days. Version: 1 Downloads: 76 Emergency Uniforms Pack Law & Order 8.2 offers an unrivaled catalog of lore-friendly California-inspired law enforcement uniforms for both male and female multiplayer characters. Must buy, very detailed, very worth the money. Each shirt comes in Blue, Black, and White. You should do an .OIV or some simpler method to install it. Is there a mod that allows you to be a private security officer or a construction worker? 2016 Impala Traffic Enforcement This is one of the best EUP texture packs I've seen in a while. 0 ratings, State Tooper Uniform's with some car Textures Hello, I'm looking forward to EUP 9.4 tell the premiere about when it will be released. Version: 1 You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file. I'm gonna try the manual version now but this kinda sucks. 4 Pants. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. 0.00 star(s) FILE INFO: Lots of really good looking stuff in here! Virus scan results are determined automatically from VirusTotal.com for reference use only and are not manually verified by the LCPDFR.com team. Corporal & Sergeant Insignia, EUP is an all-in-one modification that gives us the free range to create your own law enforcement officer as you patrol the streets and roads of San Andreas. ThatBoyEnforcement FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: It has many different parts including shirts, pants, shoes, hats, accessories, etc. How do I get the rank thing on the collar on qbcore and it's a great uniform, Unfortunate that this isn't released for SinglePlayer. Now am I missing something or is this for online play or to go with the single player. Choose from various lore-friendly departments baseof real life. EUP - Serve & Rescue is an addition to the regular EUP apparel that contains a plethora of outfits for the various non-LEO agencies of San Andreas. FBI Replace FIB (Optional) LauncherLeaks 2023 | Made with & We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License . LauncherLeaks New York Police and Fire EUP, 11 of 13 members found this review helpful, 12 of 15 members found this review helpful, Map4All Sandy Sheriff Dept (CFX UNLOCKED) SP AND FIVEM, Quant V FiveM & SinglePlayer MARCH 23 UPDATE, Map4All Sandy Shores Hospital (CFX UNLOCKED), LSPD EUP Mega Pack V2 | BCSO EUP Mega Pack V2 | SAHP EUP Mega Pack v2, QuantV 3.0 February 2023 | Singleplayer + FiveM | With Google Drive |. Author: TattedDeputy And to top it all off, I get an "Unable to accept invite" error when trying to join the discord server for assistance. Coming Soon; - New coats and jackets I hope you expand on this quite a bit. This pack consist of: Author: JA DESIGNS Downloads: 43 Do you want to have custom uniforms for your EUP in FiveM? Version: 1 EUP Menu allows you to easily apply EUP clothing to your MP peds. For General discussions, beta registration, support, images contestand more follow join our Discord Server: Need help? 0 ratings, Volusia County Sheriff's You can edit, save and even share your favourite characters. It may not display this or other websites correctly. 0 ratings, IRISH GARDA EUP BASED ON DUBLIN 1,524 24,411 1. Downloads: 4 EUP is an all-in-one modification that gives us the free range to create your own law enforcement officer as you patrol the streets and roads of San Andreas. Im not sure to understand what's your suggestion, here. T-Shirt, & Rain Jacket - Do not take credit for any of my work or any developers who helped put this together; Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods: The EUP clothing menu is now a seperate download, for now only currently released on LCPDFR.com Downloads: 115 I can't replace the XML files with the original ones so if I can't play GTA V then I'll be pissed. Emergency Uniforms Pack 8.1- Five M Outfits- By NJD - Google Docs, Hey NJB, i have a question, Where do you install the dlc.rpf flle to? The EUP Is probably has the most detailed eup menu in fivem, every thing a bout it is great, it did take a few days from purchase to be able to download it so be patient. - Chuff Security Get the best clothes for your character with FiveM Store. ELS requires. Best EUP but you're missing the CID & Gang Unit vests. just a thought black would look amazing as either bcso or sahp. I see the cop skin but none of the other stuff no vest nothing. By Author: TattedDeputy This pack consist of: Emergency Uniforms Pack has it all, and when tied with partner mods such as EUP Serve and Rescue, EUP Menu, and EUP LSPDFR Configs, you can totally transform your LSPDFR experience. Released: Feb 9, 2022 The Combat Belts & Holsters Pack is a perfect match for the new G3 Uniforms! If I do even do the other departments it will be with its own colour scheme although I may release separate packs for a black version of these departments. Something went wrong? Released September 30, 2021. Author: Tokli.ka Released: Jan 31, 2023 Mathing Bottoms Question where can I find and located the uniform template for me to create my own? 1 star until at least the lacking presetoutfits.ini file gets added so this is playable. This LSPD Mini EUP Pack was created by DevTheInfamous using EUP 9.3+ (My Discord: TheInfamousDev#8225) This is my first FiveM EUP Pack I've created with a bit of help, but overall I think it came out alright. Adapt your style to the situation.. https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/29142-eup-backpack/ 5 Likes Kai1121 October 20, 2021, 4:42pm #2 Class B, Tactical Pants, 6/10. I don't really know what to say other than that man. Download this file (3 reviews) By Wikd. -Del Perro Police Department U.S Marshal Gear, DOWNLOAD HERE-> Updated: Feb 13, 2023 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xeW0ZPKTczCqranT-dtGqoHSvZS41C-f, Update 2.0 Original Release Served by ?geo: ?, CMP: ?, maxcdn/stackpath: /, By using LCPDFR.com, you agree to our terms of use. Served by ?geo: ?, CMP: ?, maxcdn/stackpath: /, By using LCPDFR.com, you agree to our terms of use. Sign up for a new account in our community. SuperCallouts - 33 new detailed and uniform callouts. Yes, I am aware there is another method how ever My team and I made slight improvements. ArchiveFix : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B65LId6rh6PlTVFwUzYwQUZ5Ync/view EUP 7.. 0 ratings, BCSO EUP BLUE UNIFORMS 8.3 The Badge was created by JulyGee EUP Menu works perfect!!! a is this affect the police peds?? I like to use more her. 1 ratings, VERMONT STATE POLICE EUP PACK For General discussions, beta registration, support, images contestand more follow join our Discord Server: In order to select and customize outfits, you NEED to get the menu here: Need help? It also includes a character creator exactly like GTA Online's character creation system. Days. Released: Mar 7, 2022 The v3 update is still being worked on and will be released soon for purchase. Its a Drag and Drop operation, further details are in the Read Me file inside of your download. 6 Star EUP Badge [FIVEM READY] More 6 Star EUP Badge used for FiveM Version: 1.0 Author: JA DESIGNS Released: Feb 9, 2022 Updated: Feb 9, 2022 You can still wear the holster with your belt and LSPD shirts and pants. $14.99 / month or save 15% if you pay annually Beta Access versions of EUP (9.6 or next version) More frequent, but experimental updates. 0.00 star(s) Watch the vidoe posted below it may hlep you. EUP Menu is a carefully-built menu for the popular Emergency Uniforms Pack modification. Here's the link: http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/13245-eup-menu/. Version: 1 - Sanfire, New Equipment 2011 CVPI - Traffic Enforcement These files will allow to use some of the EUP Outifts for your character but also for NPCs (ambient spawns and backup). and more from the Resident Evil Series Important: In order to for this mod to function properly you need the latest version of EUP Law & Order and EUP Serve & Rescue and make . you state the io is fixed but i get errors saying it does not work i feel like i wasted $45 for this i put in my licensefor it still does not work, 10/10 Must buy they responded fast and it works perfect. MEGA, Update 1.2 LSPD EUP (Coral Springs PD Based) [Fivem & SP Ready] [M&F], Hillsborough, NC Police Department Uniform Pack, School Resource Officer EUP mini pack 1.0.0. Updated: Feb 24, 2022 0 ratings, Fire 0.00 star(s) Hey Alex can I use your SASP star for some other mods I'm currently working on? Description: Welcome to Raccoon City, this pack will give you access to a wide array of apparel from the R.P.D, the Arklay Sheriff Department, the S.T.A.R.S. Download Law And Order+Serve And Rescue Downloads: 48 you will see Custom license key (optional) Put that Key in that slot, save then restart. The only one who has credit to this is the maker of EUP and his team. plz help daunt know what i did wrong.i copped all the files like the rad me said,but when i open the trainer i does not give me the options for these skins. This download actually includes the models, which makes life for you 10x easier. Traffic Vest with Coat - Do not modifiy or reupload my work; This is not the Custom EUP v3 update, this is different. PPE Style Mask Our EUP has so many departments, vests, accessories and more that makes this the #1 choice for an eup pack. Class B I want to thank you for such an amazing job and sharing this with us. Is there any way to make this for serve and protect? Downloads: 15 Download LAFD+California Law Once is done, launch your game by desactivating the OpenIV.asi in your open IV's tools tab--> ASI and lauch your game and either transfer your character from your gaming platform or create a new one. Downloads: 66 very good content ,so if I understood correctly you can do the same thing with the LSSD and the BCSO but that in black version it is ? Released: Mar 7, 2022 I downloaded the auto installer and tried to install with openIV but it just said that the installation failed. Released: Feb 13, 2023 One thing though, would you mind making the olive pants a little bit darker though? Not sure how to proceed? Cfx.re/The CitizenFX Collective is creating FiveM for GTA V | Patreon], [Understand that it will take time till its released! Its means alot to us, ALL OUTFIT HASHS! From tasteful evolutions of the classic LSPD outfits, you see AI cops wearing, to dozens of uniforms for entirely new lore-friendly law enforcement departments based on real-world California departments. Joined Sep 15, 2021 Messages 73 Reaction score 59 Points 236 Location Los Santos. LauncherLeaks Provides a Premium FiveM Resource all in one pit stop for downloading what you need to continue your growth for your community! big thanks to @Delta_Modifications for putting together Server Sided 8.0, DOWNLOAD HERE->