From the depth of my heart, I express my gratitude to everyone that took out time from their busy schedules to celebrate my natal anniversary with me. It feels like destiny, and nothing less. With every passing day, I grow to love you more., 10. Theres no other person on this earth that Id love to spend my life with. You are so important to me that a life without you would be pointless. I am not a perfect person. When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life., 18. It feels incredible to wake up next to you every day, knowing that you are my hope and future. 3. You may be gone from my sight, but you are never gone from my heart my brother. I Love you, girl! You have made living with you a beautiful picture. A few years ago, I never thought Id love you this much. I held you so close to my heart that I knew you could hear my heartbeat. Whenever you are away, I am in hell. When love runs deep like ours do, we are calm and relaxed about our relationship. Don't fret my love, we'll be together soon. Thank you for loving me. I love you so much, damsel. The strongest man in the world is he who stands most alone. Youve been a shoulder to cry on and someone to smile with. Love you so much., 7. ", "To the generous mind, the heaviest debt is that of gratitude, when it is not in our power to repay it. Khalil Gibran Wisdom, Daughter, Dream Prophet (1923) "On Children" 570 Copy quote I love you with all of my heart. " I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything." F. Scott Fitzgerald 2. Our devotion to one another is unwavering, a testament to the power of true love. I know that if anyone else can have a taste of all the love you give me, they will want you too. I love you dearly., 12. 220 Finest Loving You Forever Quotes For Your Darling, 80 Today Is The Day We First Met Quotes For Your Love, 140 Heart Touching True Love Quotes For Your Sweetheart, 250 Crazily In Love Quotes About Loving Truly, Madly, Deeply, 110 I Love You No Matter What Quotes That Melt Hearts. I love you beyond words., See also: 200 Most Romantic True Love Messages For Your Loved Ones. It turns what we have into enough, and more. I have loved before, but never have I loved someone as much as I love you. - Rumi. To a gorgeous soul and the woman of my dreams, words are not enough to describe how much I love you. And from all of us here, happy birthday to you. I love you with all my heart. The whole world marvels at your beauty, the morning birds chirp at your awakening, and the universe stops to marvel at your presence. I love you! Our love is a powerful force, capable of healing wounds and igniting a passion that knows no bounds. I am truly blessed to have you in my life., Your intelligence and wit are a constant source of admiration and awe. I love you., 8. My love for you grows whenever I see your beautiful face. My heart sings your praises with every beat, and I am forever grateful for the love and devotion we share, transcending time and space., My beloved, our love is a masterpiece, a testament to the power of two souls joined together in harmony. It may not start big, and it may curve and its flow may slow down, but eventually, it grows wider and wider until it pours into the ocean, deep and everlasting. I never want to be without you. You are my everything., 7. 1. There is no other man like you in the world and there never will be., 20. Jodi Picoult, Handle with Care. I love you with all that makes my heart beat., 11. Our love is a beacon of hope and light, transcending time and space, and I am forever grateful for the profound emotional connection we share., My hearts desire, our love is a living, breathing testament to the beauty of life, an unbreakable bond that only grows stronger with time. I am praying for us to have a bright future as a couple. I will always be your biggest fan, cheering you on through every challenge and celebrating your success with you. We'd been very, very close throughout my life. Loving you with all my heart has not only been a lesson, but a journey of patience and bliss. I love you now and forevermore., My cherished partner, our love is a rare and precious gift, an endless wellspring of joy, passion, and strength. Our connection is both deep and profound, a testament to the power of two hearts joined as one. I love you with all my heart, always and forever., 8. Our connection is a rare and precious gift, one I will treasure for all eternity. I cherish every moment spent with you, and I am eternally grateful for the love and warmth you bring into my life., My love for you grows stronger each day, and I want you to know that I love you from the depth of my heart., I am beyond grateful to have you in my life, and I love you from the depth of my heart with all of my being., You bring so much joy and happiness into my life, and I love you from the depth of my heart more than words can express., I may not always show it, but I promise you that I love you from the depth of my heart with every fiber of my being., You are my everything, and I love you from the depth of my heart now and forever., Remembering the first time I looked into your eyes and felt the world stand still, I knew then that you were the one who would make my life complete. I am eternally grateful for the bond we share, and I promise to treasure it for the rest of my days., Every time I think of you, my heart swells with an indescribable love. All I know is that life feels complete with you in it. "The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain." - Kahlil Gibran 18. There are not enough days in forever to allow me to fully express the depth of my love for you are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning., 18. 21. I love you so much, dear., 19. - Rumi. ", "Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves. "Love is the union of two souls and the heart to form an immortal force. 1. I love you from the depth of my heart and I will always be here for you., I am so grateful to have you by my side, and I love you more and more with each passing moment. I was struck to my core. You will always and forever be in my heart, and my love for you will never know any bounds. I will be here to keep you warm when it is chilly and to wipe your eyes when you shout. You have exceeded all my expectations and gone above and beyond to prove how much you cherish this. I never believed in God, but now I know He loves me enough to put you in my life. 5. I love you with all my heart and soul. I love you neither with my heart, nor with my mind. I have never felt this way before, and I know I never will again. May you get the strength to accomplish your goals. - William Shakespeare. My wish is to give you everything you ever desire. Ain't no sunshine when she's gone - Only darkness everywhere. Thats how powerful deep love is, and were both lucky to experience it all. As we continue to explore the uncharted territories of our hearts, I am grateful for the love that binds us and the life we share., My sweet, our connection is like an intricate dance, with each step bringing us closer and revealing the depths of our love. My angel, I love you passionately from the bottom of my heart., 20. 1. Below youll discover some of the most emotional I love you with all my heart quotes anywhere on the web! It is so real, and I can feel it. And how lucky I am to be in love with someone who is just as deeply in love with me as I am with her. I love you more than you can possibly imagine., 17. I love you with all my heart, baby., 2. The breaking of the sun over the horizon is my grateful heart dawning upon a blessed world. I love you., 11. You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you. - Francine Rivers, Redeeming Love. Amongst millions and billions of people in the world, youre the one I sincerely love and care for. I love you., 13. You never know when your next deep love is going to begin, and thats what makes it exciting, isnt it? I dont want to live without you for even a single day. I love you so deeply that Im afraid of hurting you. Youre indeed a loving person and a beautiful soul. Here are gratitude-themed quotes that fill your heart and inspire you to express appreciation at every opportunity. My dear husband, you are my hearts desire; I will do anything for you, even if it means leaving my career and traveling with you. I love you for your beautiful smile and kind heart. Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. - Kevin Gates. 1. So, whether you need a little inspiration for your next love letter or want to tell your special someone how much they mean to you, deep love quotes can be just the ticket. 7. They're pretty much fried. I miss you so much that I could burst. I love you with all my heart and soul., 2. Having you by my side makes me the luckiest person in the whole world. Being deeply in love with someone who loves you back with the same intensity is a wonderful blessing. I adore you with all my heart, honey., 16. "You . Want to Read. You drive me crazy. With you by my side, I have found the strength to face lifes challenges head-on, knowing that we can overcome anything together., Each time you smile at me, I am reminded of the overwhelming love that fills my heart. I hope someday we will reunite again, only to live a life together and not separate. I want you to know that I love you from the depth of my heart, and I will always be there for you, no matter what., To my soulmate and best friend, I love you from the depth of my heart, and I promise to support you, encourage you, and love you unconditionally, always., My love, I want you to know that you are the center of my universe, and I am so grateful to have you in my life. Your breath, your smell, and your presence keep me sane and grounded. I look at you, and all I see is love. Our souls have been intertwined since the beginning of time, and I am humbled to walk this path with you., My love, you are the embodiment of grace, beauty, and kindness. "Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it.". I love you with all of my heart., 11. Your love has healed me, saved me, and transformed me, and I am forever grateful for you. I love you beyond the stars., 2. It made me feel alive. To ensure you are the happiest person on earth. I love you and am completely devoted to you., 9. The memories we share will last a lifetime. You are pure sunshine to me. I love you so much, dear., 18. You have a heart of gold, and I am honored to be the recipient of your love., Every moment with you is a gift. You are the light that brightens my days and the compass that guides me through lifes journey. You might not see it or know, but you are an exceptional woman that my heart met and chose. Maybe it was really meant to be that would explain why we have such deep love for each other from the first day we met. Truly appreciate those around you, and youll soon find many others around you. Your words are healing for my heart. I love being yours and learning from you., 14. Next up is a collection of romantic I love you with all my heart quotes. You are just beautiful and amazing. We can be a world apart and still; my love will find you. I love you with all my heart., 8. The only inspiration I have is you. Please dont leave me! "I have hidden you in my heart, and no one can snatch you from there. Here are gratitude-themed quotes that fill your heart and inspire you to express appreciation at every opportunity. Cos this love has blossomed like a flower. For life goes not backward, nor tarries with yesterday. I love you with all my heart and always will. "Thank you for stealing my eyes from the crowd and stealing my heart from me.". Ever since you came, my life has not been the same. I love you, dear., 6. I am so lost in loving you that I dont know the right words to express what I feel for you. I love you still, I always will. I love you with all my heart. You will always be remembered, and never forgotten. I love you so much, sweetheart., 12. With every sunrise, theres a reason to love you more than ever before. I love you dearly., 2. You make it possible for me to love and be loved. I only find peace and solace when I am next to you. I will always belong to you. Sweetheart, I am yours for eternity. I love you with all my heart., 10. I will love you forever., 6. I love you so much, darling, and I promise no one is ever going to take the special place Ive reserved for you in my heart. Funny Heart Quotes. I love you with all my heart, honey., 15. You have stood by me through thick and thin, and I am forever grateful for your steadfast love., Your infectious laughter and beautiful smile light up my world. You dont know it, but you made my life so much more meaningful with your presence. Your love fills me with joy, peace, and contentment, and I love you from the depths of my heart., I love the way you look at me, like Im the only person in the world that matters. You are the light that brightens my darkest days and the guiding star that leads me through life. No matter the situation, youll always be my number one!, 8. Thank you for being there and believing in me when everyone else gave up on me! Since the first day I met you, that first glance at your eyes, the first time you told me you loved me, my life was changed., See also: 80 Today Is The Day We First Met Quotes For Your Love. You own my entire heart, babe. 1. You are my whole world, and I fall more and more in love with you with each passing day. I believe in us. My heart, soul, and mind will adore you forever. Your love inspires me, motivates me, and challenges me to be the best version of myself. I love you with all my heart, darling., 13. Darling, I would go to the moon and back for you. I love you from the depth of my heart, and I will never let you go. You are my soulmate, my one true love. ", "Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone.". They keep me alive and give me strength. You captured my soul with your unconditional love for me. Youre the best thing I have in this world, and nothing matters whenever I am with you. Thank you for being my partner in crime, my best friend, the one person I can tell everything to! And just a look at you is capable of giving me the whole happiness in the world all at once. With all of my heart and soul, I love you., 12. Love is so sweet, it has no limits. Together, we are unstoppable., Our love is a beautiful symphony, a harmonious blend of emotions and experiences that fill my heart with joy. All this time, I never knew how much love there is in the world until you came into my life. Youre the stars in the midnight sky that guide me home., 6. Top 20 I Love You With All My Heart Quotes, Romantic I Love You With All My Heart Quotes, Beautiful I Love You With All My Heart Quotes, I Love You With All My Heart And Soul Quotes, I Love You With All My Heart Quotes For Her, I Love You With All My Heart Quotes For Him, Emotional I Love You With All My Heart Quotes, Heart-Touching I Love You With All My Heart Quotes, 180 Most Beautiful I Love You With All My Heart Quotes, 160 Unexpected Falling In Love Quotes To Give You Hope, 200 Most Romantic True Love Messages For Your Loved Ones, 80 Love At First Sight Messages And Quotes For Your Loved One, 350 Good Night I Miss You Messages & Quotes For Her & Him. You have all my heart and soul. The depths of my love for you are immeasurable, a testament to the unbreakable bond we share., You are the anchor that grounds me, and the wind that lifts me up. I dont need paradise because I found you. Ill never love you as much as I do now. I cant wait to see what the future holds for us. 23. I love you with all my heart, candy. ", "'Thank you' is the best prayer that anyone could say. Now that I can call you mine, I dont want anyone else to share what I had from you. I love you to the moon and back. ", "Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind. When Im awake, when Im asleep, thoughts of you fill my heart and mind. The love from my heart is all yours., 4. Your love has been my beacon, guiding me through every storm and leading me to the happiness Ive always sought., Every time I hold you in my arms, Im reminded of the overwhelming love that brought us together. With all of my heart and soul, I love you., 12. I will take that chance and love you forever. I promise to always be there for you, through thick and thin, through the good times and the bad. Absolutely, exceptionally excellent!". 1. Whenever I look at you, I feel so blessed and loved. Theres no one Id rather spend my life with than you. I love you with all of my heart." 11. To express your appreciation sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. I love you with all my heart, and I hope you get the best in life., 17. It is the way back to life.". But with you, its well worth the risk, and I am pleased to take it. I take every breath in the hope that this would be the last breath without you. I love you! My love for you transcends all boundaries, and I am eternally devoted to you., My one and only, our love story is one for the ages, a tale of two souls bound together by an unbreakable bond. Thanks for giving me a feeling of significance and purpose. "Life is full of beauty. Please, honey, don't go for too long because this house ain't no home without you in it. It is true; I love her with all my heart. Everything started making perfect sense ever since you came into my life. Everything is just different with you. "Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. I wonder what I did that fate gave me the opportunity to call you mine. That has not changed, I will forever love you with all my heart., 13. 3. My heart is always open for you; you are the one who holds the key to my heart. I want you to know that I love you so much, with all my heart and life., 15. To love is to be godly. You make my life brighter and more beautiful, and I love you from the bottom of my heart., I love the way you make me laugh, even when I feel like crying. I love you with my heart and soul., 4. Youre my world and my queen. Sweetheart, I want you to know that I love you from the depth of my heart. Simran Khurana is the Editor-in-Chief for ReachIvy, and a teacher and freelance writer and editor, who uses quotations in her pedagogy. It is amazing waking up with you every day. 1. Youll experience it to the core of your bones. You are my rock, my support system, and my everything, and I love you with all my heart., When Im with you, I feel like Im home. I love you so much, dear., 9. I love how you take care of me and make me feel safe. You have completely transformed my whole life, my shining star. Your happiness is my happiness, and I am eternally grateful for the joy you bring to my life., The moment we shared our first kiss, I knew that we were destined to be together. Hold me so close to you that I can hear the rhythm of your heart! Ours is the most beautiful love story that has ever happened on this earth. All songs written about love, that praise this wonderful feeling, pale in comparison with the history of our love. I love you., 20. Sweetheart, you are my only desire. I love everything about you, and I want you to know that I will always love you from the depth of my heart., 2. You make me feel deep feelings I never thought were possible. You may house their bodies but not their souls, for their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams. It was love at first sight. No matter how tough my day may be, Ill always put up a smile the very moment I hear your voice. You mean everything to me, honey., 10. "When you are sorrowful look again into your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight." - Kahlil Gibran 19. I love how you are always there for me, and I can count on you no matter what. 2. In this short blog, we will discuss the meaning behind this message and provide some insights on how to use it to express your love in a more profound and meaningful way. Just a smile from you is capable of brightening my world. You are my warmth in the cold nights and my sunshine when it rains all day. My love for you knows no limits, and I am forever thankful for the journey we share., Our love story is an intricate tapestry, woven with the threads of our shared experiences and memories. My love for you knows no bounds; it is deeper than the oceans and reaches higher than the skies. Not a day goes by without missing you. Yet, you do not seem to care about this at all. Whenever I close my eyes, I see only you, my sweet love! I want you to know theres absolutely nothing that you need that I cannot do for you, honey. My fingers and toes are numb and blue because there is a hole in my heart the size of you. You have given me Joy, and you always put a smile on my face. I hope that our deep love will last till the end of days and always stay. I may not know much about love, but I know that I love you and that I will never give us up. My love for you runs deep like the bottomless sea, and it stretches as far as the eyes can see. I am grateful that you have come into my life, and I will protect our bond till the end of time., 7. To say I love you is an understatement. You resemble the planets and all the wonders and everything beautiful that exists. 6. I'm forever and ever in love with you.". Its what I have found in you. I love you madly!, 18. I love you with all my heart, darling." 13. It was all but impossible to stroll past Rev. It will not do. Youre all I want in life, and I will be happy to call you forever mine at the end of the day. You fill a void in my heart that no one else could ever fill. You are a remarkable woman, and I love spending time with you. Raindrops that fall in a thunderstorm hold no cradle to the depth of affection, that I have for you. I will always love you., 4. Even if its one hour from now, one year from now, or seventy years from now. Good morning, my princess.. Alfred Painter: "Saying thank you is more than good manners. Not everyone is as lucky as I am when it comes to love. Im in love with everything about you your smile, your voice, your scent, your everything. I love you, dear., 10. Life brings some special people our way, and we realize they are meant to stay forever. I love you so much, and that will never change!, 14. I love you more than love itself., 3. Your happiness is all I truly care about. Letters of Sigmund Freud, 1873-1939 by Sigmund Freud 52 ratings, average rating, 1 review