Here are our top picks for the best restaurants in Morristownone of our favorite restaurant towns in New Jerseyin alphabetical order. The Wine Bar offers more than 70 wines by the glass and half glass tastings and is available for receptions up to 25 people. Have been back multiple times for late night and football.more, If you are looking for a fun Mexican restaurant in the area I would recommend.more, of maple-glazed bacon clipped vertically to a stand with clothes pins - fun and unique presentationmore, Damn this place is fun!! The experience was outstanding, from the service to the food and drink! Walter, as always, was gracious, personable, and Wow. Morristown. This article was last updated on March 23, 2023. The staff was so nice though and found us a table. Our craft beers change seasonally and are complimented by a large selection of bottled brews.The small plate concept allows for you to experience a variety of dishes and tease your palate.Come relax in our comfortable lounge, hang out at our 16 seat high top copper communal table, belly up to our spacious bar or cozy up in our dining room banquettes. Grab a plate of their buffalo chicken sandwich. Decided to take my boyfriend there to celebrate his birthday , the place came highly recommended by a friend .. this was our experience : Jessica ( the hostess ) was just so pleasantmore, I came to Yard house for lunch before I headed to the movies. The owner is excellent, walking around Food was very goodbut didn't get 2 for one deal I paid forresponse..depends on who the customer is??? Book now at Fun restaurants near New Jersey on OpenTable. Nestled in historic Morristown, New Jersey, Blue Morel creates a "Farm to Table" experience serving New American Cuisine, Sushi and a Seafood Raw Bar. 5. Tiramisu delicious. First time trying this spot for lunch and everything was super delicious! Adding a business to Yelp is always free. We strive to provide an array of fine wine at reasonable prices often paired back to our menu items. Get a weekly serving of the hottest NJ food news sent right to your inbox with our Side Dish newsletter. The 30 Best Restaurants in Morristown - April 2023 Selection by Restaurantji Restaurants in Morristown The Best Restaurants Sushi $$ Asahi Sushi - Morristown, NJ 65 Morris St, Morristown, NJ 07960 Simply outstanding top to bottom. 3 SouthStreet; 973-285-0220, Potato pancakes are on the menu at the delectable Pierogies House. I was very satisfied with my overall experience, and 97% Malay in Morristown, NJ is a delightful restaurant that serves authentic Malaysian cuisine. The service was attentive and quick. Everything we ordered was delicious, Clean, organized, helpful and friendly employees! The chicharron was the best part of the dish. The restaurant was very accommodating from the amount of people we had to bringing our own cake (approx 16 people)! At this spot, guests will be treated to an array of first-rate craft beers and delicious bar bites. They were happy to cook our pizza a bit more so the center would not be soggy (we are particular). New Jersey (NJ) Morris County ; Morristown ; Morristown Restaurants; Search. Wish he prepared it in front of us instead of behind my husband. With a separate entrance we will be featuring the sophisticated Topgolf Swing Suites, featuring food and beverage served by the David Burke team. These are the best kid friendly fun restaurants near Morristown, NJ: People also liked: fun restaurants for a large party, fun restaurants that serve alcohol. } Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. 18 Washington Street; 973-540-9601, A classic Irish pub, Grasshopper off the Green has a bar and flatscreens downstairs and a dining room upstairs. The menu changes with the season to feature ingredients at their peak, from whole produce that arrives and is kept 100% fresh, never frozen, to carefully sourced meats and pristine seafood. The only wow food was theirmore, With that being said, SO MUCH FUN!!! Welcoming guests since 1999, this family-friendly pub offers a tempting menu of American pub food. Located in the heart of Morristown NJ Pavesi offers an elegantly charming dining experience that keeps guests coming back again and again. Morristown, NJ Capacity: 100 $450 to $2,448 for 50 Guests The Grand Cafe is the perfect venue for a small, private, and intimate wedding. . Rods Steak is, no doubt, one of the best restaurants Morristown has to offer. 12 Lackawanna Pl. Tuna was delish, with crispy cukes, edamame, avocado and a wonderful marinated carrot & onion slaws. This is a review for bars near Morristown, NJ: "Great place for a quick bite if you're in the mood for pub food. I definitely recommend it! The place was packed on a early Saturday afternoon. The decor was beautiful and upscale.. Our staff will ensure your experience with us goes even better than expected because when youre at Chef Fredys Table, youre family. We will be back to do all the rooms, and the haunted house. And, if we have to pick one on their list, we recommend the baked brie burger. If youre on the hunt for Asian restaurants near you, look no further than Laku Sushi. Italian Food. I walked in this pizza place to order a pizza Togo. Hence the name SM23. 150 South Street; 973-993-8066, Opened in 2006 at the beginning of Morristowns restaurant renaissance, Tashmoo offers a well-stocked bar, a bevy of craft beers, excellent burgers, a menu of American favorites, and a cozy, welcoming atmosphere. Best fun restaurants for teens near me in Morris County, New Jersey. Furthermore, it has private rooms that are perfect for birthday dinners, receptions and business meetings. Yelp for Business. My friend Ordered a chicken fajita untapped/platter rise and beans not appealing my friend wound up returning the meal after a few bites, I did not personally tried it. Great service, ambiance and food was very good Nice that it is a BYOB DEFINITELY recommended My wife and I decided to dine at Pavesi after having walked past the restaurant on a Friday evening and seeing it quite busy. They take pride in their food. Can't go wrong with the fried pickles, they are an absolute must. Its the perfect venue for a luxurious yet relaxing smoking experience. Whenever I don't know where to get dinner from macho nacho is an easy choice. Seasoned quite well, this steak bursts with flavors. 21. I'll be Large portions and everything was delicious. 1776 by David Burke features Chef David Burke's signature dishes and modern American Cuisine, an international Wine List, Craft cocktails and Local Beers. This is a review for fun restaurants near Morristown, NJ: "We have been here twice for brunch now. I will be in Brooklyn, and Manhattan the weekend of the May 20th. People also searched for these near Morristown: What are people saying about bars near Morristown, NJ? Good music, good crowd, this is the place to go!"". What are people saying about fun places to eat near Morristown, NJ? The order taker was kind and quick, the food came outmore, Came here for Sunday brunch and was super happy with everything. The burrata appetizer was not as described. 40 West Park Place; 973-326-1800, Cocktails at SM23 are top-notch. Trendy, fun, cool places? At Chef Fredys Table youll experience the food and service of a fine dining restaurant with just enough touch of casual.From the moment you step through our doors, the titillating aroma drifting from our kitchen will seduce you towards a seat at one of our tables. With a separate entrance we will be featuring the sophisticated Topgolf Swing Suites, featuring food and beverage served by the David Burke team. The burger is DELICIOUS! 40 South Park Place; 973-998-9449, The Mehtani family, award-winning restaurateurs, present a high-quality Indian a la carte menu and a lunch buffet at Mehndi in the Headquarters Plaza Building. Good selection of beers and other drinks for a very fair price. The Grain House structure was originally built as a barn in the 1760's and was used to store grain for American Revolutionary soldiers. Blue Morel Restaurant and Wine Bar (Named Top 10 New Restaurants in U.S.) combines the finest seasonal ingredients from local, regional, organic and sustainable farms with the culinary creativity of Chef Thomas Ciszak and Chef Bryan Gregg. As a matter of fact because it's so dark, it's a great place to take a date if you are Wow what a pleasant surprise. My husband had the wonderful tavern burger as good as all the reviews. The Melting Pot - Westwood, Red Bank, and Maple Shade Enjoy a sweet and savory experience like no other with menu options that include accompaniments for chocolate and cheese fondue, as well as beverages and adult spirits. 11 Best Restaurants in Morristown, NJ Top-Rated Places to Eat! Map updates are paused. Portion size is big, good formore, We had a late lunch on a Saturday. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Archer Hotel Florham Park, 18 Washington StMorristown, NJ 07960(973) 540-9601. Hey guys, These are the best restaurants for lunch near Morristown, NJ: People also liked: restaurants with outdoor seating. 7. Reviews on Fun Restaurants for Teens in Morris County, NJ - Morristown Game Vault, 13th Hour Haunted House & Escape Room, Circle Bowl & Entertainment, Accomplice The Show, Trap Door We customized a pie: vodka sauce, fresh mozzarella, pepperoni,more, I ordered the Seafood Risotto to take out and enjoy at home. But if french toast isn't your thing, Hapgoods cooks up great omelettes, sandwiches, and burgers. Casa also offers a variety of smoking accessories, large walk-in humidor, and full bar. 40 W Park PlMorristown, NJ 07960(973) 326-1800. I always stop here when I come to the mall. Outdoor Dining. string(36) "11db3ca7-5150-44ae-b347-82605210097d" The dramatic, high-ceilinged space often thumps with deejayed music. Love these cakes they are so well made and all the flavors are great . This is a review for restaurants near Morristown, NJ: "Wow, recommended by the hotel where we were staying . This is one of the best restaurant experiences i've ever had. so fun.more, Venues & Event SpacesCocktail BarsItalianCivic Center, Thank the Heavens I have finally found my new go-to Italian restaurant! (The restaurant made our Best New Restaurants list in February 2022.) A patient in hospital.Dietary restrictions: Found this place via Google reviews and are so happy we did. Plenty of seating if you want to eat there. New to the spring menu: asparagus ribbon salad, shaved asparagus bathed in a grainy mustard vinaigrette and topped with shaved locatelli cheese. It was busy but not rowdy for a Friday night. A 2 hour table Limit has been put in place for groups of 4 or less. . The Burnham Park Association invites the public to join in celebrating its 75th anniversary with a free Family Fun Day in Burnham Park from 10am to 2pm+. By submitting comments you grant permission for all or part of those comments to appear in the print edition of New I had a drink called How ya Dung Was delicious! If you had 5 hours to spend in BrooklynWhere would you go and what would you do. The store is also so cute! Welcome to New Jersey's Legendary Steak HouseRod's Steak & Seafood Grille, an area landmark and winner of New Jersey Monthly's 'Best Steakhouse' award, offers dinner daily.The restaurant's design of rich wood paneling and highly polished brass, lends a classic elegance to the sophisticated atmosphere. The menus are all listed in the proper name of the ethic background but are fully explained in the description. The puzzles are intuitive, not random, but still difficult and fun. A must see just beautiful decor, the food and service was first class, very clean. Along with its delish and beautifully presented dishes, the restaurant will also sweep you away with its rustic bistro charm and laid-back patio seats. Restaurant - Food Service. This place is so good. Recommended Hotel Nearby: The Madison Hotel, Also See:Places to Eat in WildwoodRestaurants in New BrunswickPlaces to Eat in Brick, 78 Speedwell AveMorristown, NJ 07960(973) 538-3330. Chinese Restaurants Asian Restaurants Restaurants. Patio Dining. Lunch and dinner daily, happy hour Mondays - Thursday. Made me fettuccini Alfredo even though it wasnt on the menu. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. Delivery & Pickup Options - 121 reviews of Nom Mexican Table & Tequila Bar "What I expected is not what I got. We cant stop eating their main salmon club. 8 Dehart Street; 973-998-6133, Slightly off the beaten path opposite the Morristown train station, this sleek, comfortable, two-level restaurant offers contemporary American fare and an extensive wine list. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We first went to another escape room (I won't say which one), it was fun but not amazing. The Wine Bar offers more than 70 wines by the glass and half glass tastings and is available for receptions up to 25 people. Theres also seafood entres and a bevy of classic steakhouse sides. All Rights Reserved. "Some of the Best Chinese in Morristown" "Good Takeout" 15. Morristown Restaurants Bars & Pubs in Morristown View map Sort by: Highest Rating 1. "This place is a nice change from the typical Morristown sports bars. 2 Whippany Road; 973-451-2619, A pork roll sandwich is one of the many sammies on the menu at the Committed Pig. Theres also live music on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at this space. Top notch, fresh and super service. Map. This place is small, dim , and a great place to take a date. Malay Among the many other delicious items that I cant actually name. What are people saying about fun restaurants in Morris County, NJ? Fresh. Azure 51 Greek Mediterranean "Great food. Quaint BYO spot, great for date night. Chef Fredy's Table 243 reviews Closed Now American, Cajun & Creole $$$$ Menu "Consistently Superb and Unique" "Fantastic meal" Order online 3. What are the best bars with outdoor seating? I absolutely LOVE NYC!! We did the Cookhouse escape room and the decor is amazing down to the very last detail! Although its not well-known for its food, it has a booming dining scene that dazzles foodies. This is a review for escape games in Morris County, NJ: "This Sunday was our first time doing escape rooms. Rod's Steak And Seafood Grille 596 reviews Closed Now American, Steakhouse $$$$ Menu "Graduation Dinner" "Really good just go early!" 2. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Fun Restaurants. The place is very clean and give a good pizza place vibe. Its craft beer scene is a strong point. Madison Wine and Tap Room is a local upscale destination featuring a sommelier curated wine list, mixologist crafted cocktails and a world class beer menu. It adjoins with Hops, which offers an even wider selection of craft beers along with a smaller menu. Seasons 52 is a comfortable and stylish fresh grill and wine bar offering a refreshingly balanced approach to dining where guests are free to enjoy, knowing any choice they make is one they'll feel good about. Definitely recommend for football Sunday's given lots of large TVs throughout the bar.". My wife hardly likes flavored Mojito but she was gaga over it. Or come in and watch the game and enjoy a drink and our world class pizza from 3pm - 8pm. These are some bars with a large number of reviews near Morristown, NJ: Jockey Hollow Bar & Kitchen (577 reviews). My friend played safe this time and ordered the same I had chicken quesadilla. Please visit the 1776bydb.com Website to book your party in our Topgolf Swing Suites, The Grand Suite, The Liberty Lounge or The Chef's Table located in the kitchen. Casa also offers a variety of smoking accessories, large walk-in humidor, and full bar. I always see the same staff every time I come here the past year, young manmore, It has been a loooong time since I left a Yelp review but our experience last night made me sign up again to leave a review because they deserve it. 28 West Park Place; 862-260-9292, This craft beer bar, with live music on Fridays and Saturdays, offers burgers, flatbreads, wings, salads, entres and daily specials. . BYO. All three have the same kitchen. Fig & Lily Garden 299 Mediterranean $$ With inspiration stemming from the propertys elegance and unique history, the mansion houses a collection of contemporary artwork, many of which were commissioned exclusively for the project. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Hanover Marriott, 84 Speedwell AveMorristown, NJ 07960(973) 889-8884. With inspiration stemming from the propertys elegance and unique history, the mansion houses a collection of contemporary artwork, many of which were commissioned exclusively for the project. Jersey Monthly. JUST has been named one of "The 11 Best Restaurants in New Jersey" (BestThingsNJ.com, 2023) & "Most Romantic Restaurants in New Jersey 2023" (Best of NJ.com). Recommended Hotel Nearby: Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany Morris Plains, Also See:Restaurants in AvalonRestaurants in TrentonRestaurants in Cherry Hill. The plump pierogies, with a variety of filings, are the heart of the small menu. the salad was surprisingly refreshing and delicious. What are some highly rated bars near Morristown, NJ? 40NORTH Restaurants is the full service division of Villa Restaurant Group, a family owned, multi brand global Quick Service and Full Service restaurant company. Some popular services for escape games include: What are people saying about escape games in Morris County, NJ? We also offer Private rooms for parties and events. Want to end your day of sightseeing in Morristown on a high note? Chef Fredys Table is one of the best rated restaurants in Morristown. 1. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Then, dont forget to put this spot at the top of your list of must-visit good restaurants in Morristown. Top notch, fresh and super service. The best pierogis and the stuffed cabbage and kielbasa were outstanding. "This is simply the best local dive bar /pub in Morrison's. The owners (Jamie & Michele) are fantastic." more Outdoor seating 5. Also popular are the grilled cheese sandwiches, egg dishes, pancakes, pork roll sandwiches and a kids menu. Closed. You may also opt for their large and appetizing breakfast burrito. Courtesy of SM23, Having met an inspirational mixologist on a trip to Australia, Shaun Mehtani opened this sophisticated bar and lounge, with a good small plates menu, on his 23rd birthday. Its made up of perfectly cooked, sweet and tender lobster meat chunks, stuffed into a lightly toasted hot dog bun. I will be back to try Great blood sausage. And there are definitely some adventurous options. I got a buffalo chicken and silician slice. We strive to provide an array of fine wine at reasonable prices often paired back to our menu items. Dont miss the opportunity to sample their kimchi jjigae. cocktails and the appetizers are amazing, not to mention the atmosphere. They made sure your shopping experience was great. People also searched for these near Morristown: What are people saying about restaurants near Morristown, NJ? The bartenders are fun and quick. Fat Cactus Mexican Cantina 38 Beer, Wine & Spirits Tex-Mex $$ Ramen loaded with spices and cooked for long times, a sushi dish that wasmore, First time visiting this place.. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. With a wide selection of stews and kabobs, this restaurant will satisfy your Persian cuisine cravings. These are the best dance bars near Morristown, NJ: People also liked: bars with outdoor seating, live music bars. I will be there again Oct.2nd and 3rd. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Sonesta Simply Suites Parsippany Morris Plains, Also See:Restaurants in Ridgewood, NJRestaurants in Brigantine, NJRestaurants in Clifton, NJ, 1 Convent RdMorristown, NJ 07960(973) 585-5700. While known for its tantalizing sushi and Japanese eats, this eatery offers yummy Korean dishes as well. Sonesta Simply Suites Parsippany Morris Plains, Sonesta ES Suites Parsippany Morris Plains. We first went to another escape room (I won't say which one)more, Came across this Gem because after lunch wanted to surprise the kids with some Saturday FUN.more, We did this for a friends birthday yesterday and had so much fun the entire time!more, I had a lot of fun in both rooms, even though some of the clues seemed a little over the topmore, Shopping CentersAmusement ParksFood Court$$, The Waterpark was so clean ,fun, well organized, lots of lifeguards paying full attention and themore, This was so cute and fun! No list of the best places to eat in Morristown is complete without this restaurant. The wine and beer lists offer unusual value and variety, and cocktails are excellent. Hi All. Reviews on Fun Restaurants for Kids Birthday in Morristown, NJ 07960 - South + Pine American Eatery, The Committed Pig, Kid & Caboodle, 1776 by David Burke, Bistro 46, Pinot's Palette Morristown, Pomodoro Ristorante & Pizzeria, Guerriero's, Portofino's Restaurant, NOM Mexican Table + Tequila Bar Job Shift. Nestled in historic Morristown, New Jersey, Blue Morel creates a "Farm to Table" experience serving New American Cuisine, Sushi and a Seafood Raw Bar. 41-43 Morris Street; 973-285-5150 Jockey Hollow Bar & Kitchen Occupying the renovated 1918 Vail Mansion, Jockey Hollow has made New Jersey Monthly's listof Best Restaurants every year since it opened in 2014.