I'd just use a phone or tablet. Can my teacher tell if I copy and paste on Google Docs? It makes your computer screen black for 10 seconds. 22. The short answer is yes. Are you passionate about enhancing the quality of services for District residents? Quizizz may display this information publicly or provide it to others. does quizizz know if you switch tabswarehouse rental cost per square meter europe lcid short interest ortex. try what I said first, and if they are cheating bc they are lazy, stubborn, etc then do whatever u want. n., pl. I know this because I did an exam on chrome once and whenever I opened a new tab, it appeared a warning text telling me that I can only have the exam tab open. You can disable Answer Explanations, by turning it OFF in the Game Settings tab under the 'Show answers during activity'. If students are caught cheating, they will face whatever consequences. does1 / ( dz) / verb (used with a singular noun or the pronouns he, she, or it) a form of the present tense (indicative mood) of do 1 British Dictionary definitions for does (2 of 2) does2 / ( Websites can't directly see what other tabs you have open, BUT if the website has a script that is able to view your cookies, then they can see what pages you've been visiting. Your online quiz answers are easily accessible to other online users and that could give hackers a way into your systems and accounts. 6. If your exam is more than just 1 quiz you can put them all together in the webquest using the different tabs. Some power-ups include eliminating some answer options, maintaining your streak if you answer a question incorrectly, and pausing the timer. Can teachers see your tabs Kahoot! You can tap on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner of the screen and then tap Activity from the list. to carry through (as a process) to completion do as much as you can and leave the rest. This data includes details of how you used our service, like your search queries, clicks and site navigation information, or study activity. All passwords are protected using the password-hashing function bcrypt. make an ANONYMOUS google form and ask if they are cheating, ask why, and ask how you can help them. Can professors see if you have canvas open on two devices? Can Quizizz see if you switch tabs? There are many features there that your professor can see if you open up a new tab. Easily find and create engaging activities students love and get the formative insights you need. See how students study For each of your Quizlet sets, you'll get a detailed view of which students have started or completed their study sessions and those who might need more encouragement. Hello! This makes it difficult for students to get help from each other :) Turn this OFF if you want the questions to appear in the original order for everyone. does, ( esp. Quizizz even lets you create your own (see image at right). 4. Find and create gamified quizzes, lessons, presentations, and flashcards for students, employees, and everyone else. Tem como ver quantas vezes a pessoa viu o stories do Instagram? Click on this icon to open the tampermonkey menu. wikiHow is a wiki, similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. Teachers can incorporate Quizizz into instruction, review, and assessment to support students in Pre-K through College. The webquest link will stay the same, always, and you can just update it by adding new Bookwidgets quizzes, like the exam, or other widgets like crossword riddles to the webquest. Como acompanhar registro de ocorrncia Polcia Civil RJ? Open Quizzes. The solo game lets you play a quiz on your own, anytime you like. See how students study For each of your Quizlet sets, you'll get a detailed view of which students have started or completed their study sessions and those who might need more encouragement. Qual a importncia da manuteno preventiva em ar condicionado? First, log in to your Quizizz account from a browser. Open Quiz. You can see all their responses, the time taken, along with other details like IP address, time/date and the device they used. scandi storage basket. Quizizz is a teacher-powered interactive learning platform. Does Quizizz monitor your screen? If this is ON, we award students points based on accuracy+speed. Everyone but you get a glitchy screen for 10 seconds. Considering webcourses got a new update. chips that can detect multiple bit errors and correct single bit errors in memory my discord server = https://discord Quizlet Live Hack Download Free Flashcards & Bot Student Provide your first-grade students with 10 to 15 minutes of daily math practice specifically developed to meet Common Core!. By using our site, you agree to our. Can teachers see your screen on your personal computer? makes. I'm going to go ahead and call bull shit on /u/ucftechcommons and assume they are just trying to keep you/her from cheating. Necromunda: Hired Gun Replayability, Check the Overview tab to see an overall summary of how many students got the right answers and how they fared against the rest of the class. Is this true with proctorio as well? With Quizizz the teachers can conduct student-paced assessments in a fun and engaging way. If they personally want to see it on every quiz, they have to enable it. Can restrict insights into how complete an understanding a learner has gained due to the element of chance involved. However, this is very unreliable because you could just always keep your mouse outside the window and it would look the same. Game Settings on Quizizz QUESTION SETTINGS 1. Professor Sousa plugged my YouTube channel in a Canvas is dropping a class bc of a low syllabus quiz grade dumb. How to import new students to an existing Google Classroom? Can professors see your Google searches? Is it even possible for teachers to get notified if their students are cheating? After installing tampermonkey you should see a black square with two eyes in your extensions bar. The following are some processes that let students stop cheating canvas: A code of access- The feature makes it impossible for students to take tests outside of a Canvas proctored setting. Save Changes. It is definitely possible to tell if a tab is active or not just using an API but detecting if a new tab has been opened especially if it was incognito is a whole different story. Switching of tabs is interpreted by Can my school track my internet usage at home? Things you can do with the Safe Exam Browser So, webcourses lives in its own origin and can use some fancy tricks to tell if you have two or more pages up with webcourses, but it absolutely cannot learn anything else about the rest of your tabs or windows (it can't even know if there are other ones at all). Can my teacher tell if I take a quiz on canvas and split my screen? Instead of students answering individual questions on their individual devices, Quizlet puts students in groups. or did she copy from outside site making it obvious? Online quizzes can be fun and informative at times, but it's important to be cautious when engaging with them. put my life at risk. but again, as a student, they just prob dont know anything and Id be worse if u just ratted them out like that. How do I increase limits in Google Forms? The answer is yes. Does Quizizz know if you switch tabs? Their tabs, extensions, chrome apps, and screenshot functions will be disabled during the duration of the quiz. What can the teacher see on quizizz? How do I play Quizizz? 0:032:04Quizizz Answer Explanations [Quizizz Features 2020] - YouTubeYouTube. All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published. Can my school track my internet usage at home? The short answer is yes. . Looking for Friends at UCF? Yes they can. Honestly, its about how much the instructor cares. Options with a green dot imply the correct answer. Can teachers see if you have split-screen on your computer during canvas quizzes and if you are using a different account on a mobile while taking the quiz on the computer? Men's Boxers Value Pack, 4. Go to Tests and expand the required Test. It can however monitor that you clicked away from the window or to another tab. Make sure to not have anything selected in the box Allow Printing of Question and Results pages. Search. The teacher will be notified via email if a student exits the quiz, or opens any other tab. Behind the scenes, we have tools to remove public access to multiple sets and send warnings or take other administrative action on offending set creators. How do I monitor Quizizz? Everyone but you get a glitchy screen for 10 seconds. Hack Scripts for everybody. Answer (1 of 3): Generally, yes; I have always designed any quiz given on Canvas so that you learn the material whether you learned it by asking a pal or not. Lets say she scored an 80% and professor send out this email then I bet the professor is not bluffing and webcourses did detect it. The Golden Age Of Detective Fiction, Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Nobody (not teachers, not the police - nobody) can view your screen without your consent. Online exams can detect cheating. I know virtual is hard for both sides of the party, so ask them how u can help. What does it mean when a girl (F15) keeps on Press J to jump to the feed. (PS I don't condone cheating, however I feel like this is a bluff and am really curious how the professor could possibly detect something like that). Derive student-centric and classroom-centric analytics from both live quizzes and homework assignments. 3. The only one is in person learning. You will be notified if students continue to switch tabs while attempting the quiz. Otherwise, you're simply viewing the coding for the quiz or test when you use the Inspect Element feature, as well as any answers you submit. What happens when the timer runs out in Quizizz. fulfills. Learn more Quizizz is a quiz game which allows you to take quizzes to boost your knowledge. You can use their pre-loaded images or upload your own. Go into your library and select the quiz you want to see. Quizizz may display this information publicly or provide it to others. They will be asked to enter a name to be identified by. Check the Questions tab to see how many students attempted the right answer option(s). Easy Healthy Appetizers Summer, In Course Navigation, click the Quizzes link. On the Quiz Details page, press the show answers button to see answers. 8. Is it cheating to look up answers on Google? Online exams can detect cheating. Can teachers see your tabs on quizizz? Turn this OFF if you dont want students to see each others scores/rank i.e. This is a place where you can ask for advice on many subjects. The terms further state that, though the product is intended for users and students of all ages, they do not require students to create accounts or submit name or contact information, and they do not collect personal information from children, other than a parent/guardian email address. Dove Dark Chocolate And Mint Swirl Ingredients, The teacher will be notified via email if a student exits the quiz, or opens any other tab. The teacher will be notified via email if a student exits the quiz, or opens any other tab. Click the quiz title to open the quiz you want to retake. Click the button to retake the quiz. Can professors see if you have canvas open on two devices? 16. Create a free account at www.quizizz.com. The website sounds like a Quizlet ripoff lol. Does Quizizz know if I switch tabs? Get started for free! 27. Can professors see what tabs you open? If you are logged into your school account on your personal device and also logged into the browser with your school account, they will be able to track your activity. Get started for free at www.quizizz.com, Engage everyone, everywhere. This helps if you dont want to worry about shuffling the answers while creating the quiz. Clear search It cannot tell that you specifically split screen. Can canvas tell if you switch tabs during a quiz? My [M17] teacher [F??] View Quiz. Get started for free at www.quizizz.com, Engage everyone, everywhere. Can professors see your screen without permission? How to use : Read the question carefully, then select one of the answers button. Como calcular o valor da centena no jogo do bicho? Can my teacher tell if I take a quiz on canvas and split my screen? Apocalypse Marvel X-men, 1 14. I'm a professional in web security and development and I can tell you that the short answer is no. I use an online platform called Quizizz, and it seems like my students are searching things up during my quizzes. Quizizz is a self-paced learning tool. Your schools cannot track your online activity through Wi-Fi when you're at home, but if your devices are installed with the aforementioned proctoring apps, your school might be able to watch you via the camera or monitor your keystrokes. Can canvas detect cheating on phone? Step 2: If you already have a Google Form ready, open that Google Form. Easily find and create engaging activities students love and get the formative insights you need. 4. If you are using a computer or other device that is owned by your school, it may have software installed that does allow your professor or teacher to see what you're doing. Lates Calcarifer Classification, Professors are aware of this though, which is why some might chose to use software to catch cheating. This is part of the same-origin policy and is implemented in every modern browser (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-origin_policy). Press J to jump to the feed. Turn this OFF if you dont want this to be shown. Just type in the search term to search within your own quizzes. Teachers can see how students performed on each question and use that information to figure out what needs to be retaught or readdressed, as well as which students might need some individual or small-group reinforcement. Teachers incorporate Quizizz into instruction, review, and assessment to support students in Pre-K through College. What does the Glitch Power Up do? https://guides.instructure.com/m/4152/l/295598-how-do-i-view-a-quiz-log-for-a-student. Without advertising income, we can't keep making this site awesome for you. Does Quizizz know if you switch tabs? the female of the deer, antelope, goat, rabbit, and certain other animals. Proceed to Step 3. Create a free account at www.quizizz.com. This makes it Canvas will be able to detect the switching between various tabs during proctored exams. Unmanaged devices can't access the quiz. This help content & information General Help Center experience. Quizizz Pricing Overview There is a free version. chips that can detect multiple bit errors and correct single bit errors in memory. Plagiarism checks can quizizz detect switching tabs checks the originality of various tests stretch and grow as. Can you delete some responses from Microsoft Forms? If you can retake the quiz, you will see Take the Quiz Again button. Reviews: 80% of readers found this page helpful, Address: 6946 Schoen Cove, Sipesshire, MO 55944, Hobby: Web surfing, Rafting, Dowsing, Stand-up comedy, Ghost hunting, Swimming, Amateur radio. 6. How do you hide the correct answer on Quizizz? (They can still individually unmute it from the game menu). 26. Find and create gamified quizzes, lessons, presentations, and flashcards for students, employees, and everyone else. Our mechanism of "open-talk" allows you to communicate directly with your writer and manage the writer's progress. wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. Once you are logged in, navigate to the settings tab and click on the 'Delete account' button as shown in the screenshot on the right not saying that youre a bad teacher, but try being a better one? Can a teacher detect if I open a new tab? Can teachers see if you have split-screen on your computer during canvas quizzes and if you are using a different account on a mobile while taking the quiz on the computer? Select how you are using Quizizz. What is the difference between Quizizz and quizlet? Focus Mode is designed to prevent students from cheating by looking up answers from other tabs on their devices. Can my teacher tell if I take a quiz on canvas and split my screen? The teacher will be notified via email if a student exits the quiz, or opens any other tab. You will get a report for the entire class (students) once a quiz/lesson is. To learn more about career opportunities click HERE. Dont waste your time trying to find a solution. Click on Settings. If this is turned ON, the answers will be shuffled for each question (different students will get a different order.) 34. Can Quizizz see if you switch tabs? It can detect cheating through proctoring software, quiz logs, and Turnitin plagiarism checks. Canvas will be able to detect the switching between various tabs during proctored exams. 2. The teacher will be notified via email if a student exits the quiz, or opens any other tab. Is there a way to see answers on Quizizz? From there you can click on any of your recent activities to delete it. Sephirot Theme Powerman 5000, This is useful if you plan to use the test with another class, and dont want the questions leaked! 5. Old Vine Kitchen And Bar Opentable, A subreddit for UCF students, faculty, and staff. The same goes for if you are using a device owned by your work. Download Article. Jumble Questions. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. When set to ON, students get to see whether they got the question correct/incorrect, along with the correct answer. All passwords are protected using the password-hashing function bcrypt. Online quizzes can be fun and informative at times, but it's important to be cautious when engaging with them. How do you get responses from a request in Python? You can also check their highest scores on Test, Match and Gravity. Save TAMPERMONKEY to local A.user.js, copy content to. Ke Huy Quan's incredible journey from unemployed actor to Golden Globe winner - Looper. 7. Note: To get back to the original state (i.e., to see all your quizzes again), just remove the search term and you should be able to see all your quizzes again. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Por que a gravidez na adolescncia seria considerado um problema de sade? (or a search warrant). Quizizz is a self-paced learning tool. Teachers can incorporate Quizizz into instruction, review, and assessment to support students in Pre-K through College. With Quizizz the teachers can conduct student-paced assessments in a fun and engaging way. Is Quizizz always free? Quizizz Pricing Overview There is a free version. If yes, then the DC Department of Employment Services (DOES) wants you! Ruffra is a website that writes about many topics of interest to you, a blog that shares knowledge and insights useful to everyone in many fields. If you are a test administrator (like a Teacher), these are the steps involved in using AutoProctor with Google Forms: Step 1: Click this link to install the AutoProctor add-on. The solo game lets you play a quiz on your own, anytime you like. Play a quick Quizizz game and look at the results. Unmanaged devices can't access the quiz. performs. School or company networks: If you use a network run by your school or employer, they can see your browsing history even if you're in incognito mode. You will get a report for the entire class (students) once a quiz/lesson is. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-origin_policy. Can Quizizz see if you switch tabs?Do check out the recommended list of articles below to understand more about Quizizz!Ideally, Canvas cannot detect if a student opened new tabs in a web browser or opened a new application or web browser during a quiz or test. give me liberty eric foner 4th edition pdf free, how to bypass screen lock on motorola tracfone, difference between prose and poetry in biographia literaria, how to post data using axios in react native, frigidaire counter depth french door refrigerator, riverside county superior court department 10, the great narumaki bridge private server codes, e package python rpi gpio has no installation candidate, karachi to sehwan sharif train ticket price and timing, cara mengetahui email fb orang lain lewat termux, how to install gnome desktop environment on kali linux, there is no entity type mapped to the table used in a data operation, download ship simulator extremes full version free, who is running against mitch mcconnell 2022, invalid column name entity framework database first, batch script to stop and start windows services, veronica 2017 full movie in hindi watch online, gibbs reflective cycle social work example, a coin is tossed up 4 times the probability that tails turn up in 3 cases is, jab tak hai jaan full movie download filmyzilla, shrinking number line hackerrank solution python, ready classroom mathematics grade 8 volume 2 answer key pdf, creech funeral home obituaries lloydminster, the support manager at cloud kicks wants to respond to customers as quickly as possible, that time i got reincarnated as a slime light novel volume 15 pdf, i accidentally returned the wrong item to amazon, adams family funeral home cumberland maryland, find the ids and names of all students who have not taken any courses before 2019, advantages and disadvantages of the grand renaissance dam project, how to find instance name in sql server management studio, transformations of linear functions worksheet kuta answers, bloxton hotels training guide for helpers 2021, csf 14 authorized representative calfresh, mountvolume setup failed for volume rpc error, do we have school tomorrow yes or no 2022, gentoo block device is not a valid root device, why is my varo card being declined when i have money, broward teachers union election endorsements 2022, flutter listview inside singlechildscrollview, luxury vacation rentals with private pool florida, nebula capsule google play store password 2021, true stories of pregnancy after tubal ligation reddit, how to use anti lockout emergency access tool, who is the actor in the trelegy commercial, how to disable speed limiter with forscan. Authentication procedures, web monitoring, data forensics, and proctoring (just to name a few) make it hard for examinees to get away with cheating. Users have access to reporting tools and means to contact us from most pages on Quizlet. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Webcam monitors' wide viewing angles make them ideal for hybrid classrooms, where teachers have both in-person and remote students who need to see the screen at the same time. Why would the professor say this? 2. Look at the URL. Past Simple Quiz You can do this grammar quiz online or print it on paper. 5. Teachers can see if you switch tabs on Quizizz, but there is no way for teachers to know what you're looking at. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/79\/Untpng.png\/460px-Untpng.png","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/79\/Untpng.png\/728px-Untpng.png","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":259,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":410,"licensing":"

License: Fair Use<\/a> (screenshot)
\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f5\/Screenshot-%28276%29.png\/460px-Screenshot-%28276%29.png","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f5\/Screenshot-%28276%29.png\/728px-Screenshot-%28276%29.png","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":259,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":410,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/d8\/Screenshot-%28269%29.png\/460px-Screenshot-%28269%29.png","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/d8\/Screenshot-%28269%29.png\/728px-Screenshot-%28269%29.png","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":259,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":410,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/23\/Screenshot-%28277%29.png\/460px-Screenshot-%28277%29.png","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/23\/Screenshot-%28277%29.png\/728px-Screenshot-%28277%29.png","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":259,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":410,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/42\/Screenshot-%28271%29.png\/460px-Screenshot-%28271%29.png","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/42\/Screenshot-%28271%29.png\/728px-Screenshot-%28271%29.png","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":259,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":410,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/5b\/Screenshot-%28278%29.png\/460px-Screenshot-%28278%29.png","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/5b\/Screenshot-%28278%29.png\/728px-Screenshot-%28278%29.png","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":259,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":410,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e3\/Screenshot-%28279%29.png\/460px-Screenshot-%28279%29.png","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e3\/Screenshot-%28279%29.png\/728px-Screenshot-%28279%29.png","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":259,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":410,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/c7\/Screenshot-%28280%29.png\/460px-Screenshot-%28280%29.png","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/c7\/Screenshot-%28280%29.png\/728px-Screenshot-%28280%29.png","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":259,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":410,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/57\/Scot-%28281%29.png\/460px-Scot-%28281%29.png","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/57\/Scot-%28281%29.png\/728px-Scot-%28281%29.png","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":259,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":410,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/4a\/Screenshot-%28284%29.png\/460px-Screenshot-%28284%29.png","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/4a\/Screenshot-%28284%29.png\/728px-Screenshot-%28284%29.png","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":259,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":410,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/90\/Sshot-%28292%29.png\/460px-Sshot-%28292%29.png","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/90\/Sshot-%28292%29.png\/728px-Sshot-%28292%29.png","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":259,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":410,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/62\/Scrt-%28282%29.png\/460px-Scrt-%28282%29.png","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/62\/Scrt-%28282%29.png\/728px-Scrt-%28282%29.png","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":259,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":410,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f6\/Scree-%28293%29.png\/460px-Scree-%28293%29.png","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f6\/Scree-%28293%29.png\/728px-Scree-%28293%29.png","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":259,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":410,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/6b\/Scrot-%28294%29.png\/460px-Scrot-%28294%29.png","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/6b\/Scrot-%28294%29.png\/728px-Scrot-%28294%29.png","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":259,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":410,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/aa\/Multiple-choice-%28295%29.png\/460px-Multiple-choice-%28295%29.png","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/aa\/Multiple-choice-%28295%29.png\/728px-Multiple-choice-%28295%29.png","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":259,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":410,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/71\/Screenshot-%28300%29.png\/460px-Screenshot-%28300%29.png","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/71\/Screenshot-%28300%29.png\/728px-Screenshot-%28300%29.png","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":259,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":410,"licensing":"